TheCoatingStore.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A New Body Shop Forum

I'm lost with this new stuff. I am getting email messages that just have people waving at me. Not sure where to look or go. Is it in a different place than this site now?
    Building my dream one piece at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Marten View Post
    I'm lost with this new stuff. I am getting email messages that just have people waving at me. Not sure where to look or go. Is it in a different place than this site now?
    yes, it's different. i'm not sure when len will be ending this site, i guess he's keeping it up a long as possible.
    the new site is up and running. discussion threads are grouped a bit differently, but you get used to it.
    you must be signed up if you're getting messages, did you install the app for it? i think the app is probably the best way to use the site.
    b marler

Quote Originally Posted by bmarler View Post
    yes, it's different. i'm not sure when len will be ending this site, i guess he's keeping it up a long as possible.
    the new site is up and running. discussion threads are grouped a bit differently, but you get used to it.
    you must be signed up if you're getting messages, did you install the app for it? i think the app is probably the best way to use the site.
    In fact I'm not sure when it will end, I told my web host that I didn't want to make anymore payments for this site so I think it's going to end soon. The online store will keep going a little longer but it may also end by the end of this month.