TheCoatingStore.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A New Body Shop Forum

Default A New Body Shop Forum

We are creating a new forum and would like everyone interested to become members.
    We are just starting to learn this forum but your welcome to come and check it out HERE

If you have any questions or problems you can ask them here or on the new forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    We are creating a new forum and would like everyone interested to become members.
    We are just starting to learn this forum but your welcome to come and check it out HERE

If you have any questions or problems you can ask them here or on the new forum.
    Len,

I understand the drop and drag for pics but am getting a "you do not have permission to view msg" on the Pre-1970 message board. Maybe I need permission from you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronf View Post
    Len,

I understand the drop and drag for pics but am getting a "you do not have permission to view msg" on the Pre-1970 message board. Maybe I need permission from you?
    Check it out again Ron, we've been working on it.

Doesnít link for me, 🤷🏻*♂️
    Motor Safe,
    Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman49 View Post
    Doesn’t link for me, ����*♂️
    Hmmm, try it again and get right back to me.... https://discord.gg/HKEqXBztqK

You'll need to put in your cell phone number in order to register.

I don’t know Len, maybe it’s my end, I’m using Safari. Says “safari cannot open page because address is invalid.”
    Motor Safe,
    Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman49 View Post
    I don’t know Len, maybe it’s my end, I’m using Safari. Says “safari cannot open page because address is invalid.”
    You could be right about the Safari, I'm new to this new forum but I'll try to get some answers and let you know.

OK, I was just told if Safari won't work you can download the AP on your computer or your phone.

Yeah, it has to be, itíll pull up with Chrome. Thanks Len.
    Motor Safe,
    Lee

So this web site (Autobodystore.com) may only be around for a couple more weeks so if you want to continue talking and listening to the experts on auto body repairs and painting be sure to enlist at our Discord site HERE.

If you have any problems signing into the Discord site you can email me at len@autobodystore.com

However I'm learning this new site myself so some of my answers may not come immediately.

Safari wonít allow me to open it

Same here with Safari. After I gave them a number to text me at too. .
    dlm ny country

Quote Originally Posted by dlmrun2002 View Post
    Same here with Safari. After I gave them a number to text me at too. .
    dlm ny country
    Sorry guys I don't have enough experience with the new site to give you Safari access. As soon as I know more I'll pass it along.

Default We may be at the end of this site,

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post

If you have any interest in auto body repairs and painting be sure to click on the link above and sign up for the new site. We have found that most people will come here for the info then go elsewhere to purchase tools and materials which results in the site is operating at a loss. After 24 years this information may disappear in the next couple days but we can still answer questions on the new site.

We will (for now) continue to host the online store at Autobodystore.net.
    Last edited by Len; 11-29-2022 at 06:16 PM.

Default discord in D I S C O R D

Well no luck with the discord in Safari or Firefox. And no tech help worthy at the Discord site. The autobodystore was a good site for years. Thanks you very much. Spent a bunch of money over there. Time to find something that works.

dlm ny country

Quote Originally Posted by dlmrun2002 View Post
    Well no luck with the discord in Safari or Firefox. And no tech help worthy at the Discord site. The autobodystore was a good site for years. Thanks you very much. Spent a bunch of money over there. Time to find something that works.

dlm ny country
    Hmmm, I use Firefox and it works fine for me.

It's not as easy to use initially as this forum but it has a lot of features that this forum doesn't have. I haven't discovered all the Discord uses because it will take some time.