TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Unibody straightening

Default Unibody straightening

Hello all,
    I have a 1963 Ford Falcon and have replaced the floors did some cowl repairs and am concerned the unibody my be tweaked. i would like to take the car and have it checked and straightened if needed. I am in Maryland near Washington DC and am looking for a frame shop to take it to. Do any of you have any leads on a good shop that will do this type of work on this old of a car? Any other advice would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by mayerst View Post
    Hello all,
    I have a 1963 Ford Falcon and have replaced the floors did some cowl repairs and am concerned the unibody my be tweaked. i would like to take the car and have it checked and straightened if needed. I am in Maryland near Washington DC and am looking for a frame shop to take it to. Do any of you have any leads on a good shop that will do this type of work on this old of a car? Any other advice would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Tom
    If I were looking for someone in my area I'd either look in my local Yellow Pages under "auto body repair" or search online for shops in your area then call them to see if they can do that type of work. After you get a couple names do an online search to see if they have a rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    If I were looking for someone in my area I'd either look in my local Yellow Pages under "auto body repair" or search online for shops in your area then call them to see if they can do that type of work. After you get a couple names do an online search to see if they have a rating.

As always, thank you.