TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Sagola 4500 Extreme Air Caps Interchange with 4600?

Default Sagola 4500 Extreme Air Caps Interchange with 4600?

Purchased my Sagola 4500 from Len a few years back. I'm wanting to get another air cap, but it looks like 4500 parts are no longer available through Len. Does anyone know if the 4600 air caps interchange with the 4500? Len, if you see this let me know if you happen to have any 4500 HVLP air caps available. Thanks, Scot

Quote Originally Posted by thekrkndls View Post
    Purchased my Sagola 4500 from Len a few years back. I'm wanting to get another air cap, but it looks like 4500 parts are no longer available through Len. Does anyone know if the 4600 air caps interchange with the 4500? Len, if you see this let me know if you happen to have any 4500 HVLP air caps available. Thanks, Scot
    Some are not in stock but can be ordered which take about a month to ship. You can order them HERE

4500 and 4600 air caps are not interchangeable.
    Last edited by Len; 07-10-2022 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Air Caps

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    Some are not in stock but can be ordered which take about a month to ship. You can order them HERE

4500 and 4600 air caps are not interchangeable.
    Thanks Len, would you also happen to have any replacement needle springs for the 4500?

Thanks Len, would you also happen to have any replacement needle springs for the 4500?
    I just checked our stock and I don't have one but I'll check with the warehouse on Monday and let you know the price and availability.

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    I just checked our stock and I don't have one but I'll check with the warehouse on Monday and let you know the price and availability.
    Thanks! I’ve been stealing the spring out of my mini, but it would be nice not having to do that anymore.

Thanks! Iíve been stealing the spring out of my mini, but it would be nice not having to do that anymore.
    I just got an automatic response from the warehouse that they are out until Tuesday so I should have an answer then.

Thanks! I’ve been stealing the spring out of my mini, but it would be nice not having to do that anymore.
    OK, the warehouse sent me a list of their stock and I put it in the store. Look HERE and if you have any questions let me know.

The 4500 and 4600 springs are the same.

wow, i don't think i've ever worn out a needle spring. you must paint 24/7...
    b marler

Quote Originally Posted by bmarler View Post
    wow, i don't think i've ever worn out a needle spring. you must paint 24/7...
    Öor maybe I simply lost/misplaced the needle spring. Thatís a possibility!