TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: 2004 Dodge bed side repair panels

Default 2004 Dodge bed side repair panels

Anyone have a favorite manufacturer/vendor? I'll need the outer wheelhouse and bed side skin near the wheel house.

I've noticed a few of the side skins don't have a full depth wheel lip. Hard to tell which ones have a full depth lip, and which ones don't.

Quote Originally Posted by fj5gtx View Post
    Anyone have a favorite manufacturer/vendor? I'll need the outer wheelhouse and bed side skin near the wheel house.

I've noticed a few of the side skins don't have a full depth wheel lip. Hard to tell which ones have a full depth lip, and which ones don't.
    Where are you located? We use Keystone but they may not have a location near you. We also use CarParts.com if Keystone can't deliver.

I'm near Pittsburgh PA. I can't find much online about Keystone. CarParts seems to carry KeyParts and Replacement brands bed side panels. Have an idea of which brand is more accurate? I want to avoid panels that don't have a full lip.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fj5gtx View Post
    I'm near Pittsburgh PA. I can't find much online about Keystone. CarParts seems to carry KeyParts and Replacement brands bed side panels. Have an idea of which brand is more accurate? I want to avoid panels that don't have a full lip.

Thanks!
    Keystone goes by LKQ in Pittsburgh you can get their info by clicking this LINK

My go to is Keystone parts as they have CAPA cert. panels, seldom have to fight the patch panel. I've used Carparts.com in the past but quit using them after many issues from wrong parts to delivery problems, maybe they have improved their quality control. For most parts I make my own panels as I can control the quality

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    Keystone goes by LKQ in Pittsburgh you can get their info by clicking this LINK
    Thanks Len! They quoted $120 a side for the bed side patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronf View Post
    My go to is Keystone parts as they have CAPA cert. panels, seldom have to fight the patch panel. I've used Carparts.com in the past but quit using them after many issues from wrong parts to delivery problems, maybe they have improved their quality control. For most parts I make my own panels as I can control the quality
    I'm thinking you have some expensive fab tools ! I can make some smaller simple floor or backside of rocker patches that look factory, but I don't think I could pull off a outer wheel house or even a bed side and have it look good.