TheCoatingStore.com

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Test Post

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    29

    Default Test Post

    Test Post after Forum upgrade.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Test Reply to post.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    629

    Default

    Oh I see, you upgraded to 4.x. My site is still running VB 3.8.


    that explains why the background has changed. It is tougher to read posts.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    44,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentdub View Post
    Oh I see, you upgraded to 4.x. My site is still running VB 3.8.


    that explains why the background has changed. It is tougher to read posts.
    We'll be working to get things back to mormal for the next couple days.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NORTH JUAREZ
    Posts
    3,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by len View Post
    we'll be working to get things back to mormal for the next couple days.

    ahhhhhhh! Not mormal!! I hate being kidnapped by aliens!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    44,317

    Default

    Ok, the forum is now "Safe" from most hackers and now in the process of restyling everything. What a PITA.
    So I'm now be asking for some input. I may not change everything everybody see wrong but I'd still like your input.
    We correct some of the background so that the words can be read more easily and we also changed some of the fonts. Do you think that this font is too large?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NORTH JUAREZ
    Posts
    3,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    Ok, the forum is now "Safe" from most hackers and now in the process of restyling everything. What a PITA.
    So I'm now be asking for some input. I may not change everything everybody see wrong but I'd still like your input.
    We correct some of the background so that the words can be read more easily and we also changed some of the fonts. Do you think that this font is too large?
    fonts fine,why not put your old picks back at the top flashing again like they used to be..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,866

    Default As long...

    as it's working Len, which it is. Thanks for keeping it alive!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Kamloops. B.C.
    Posts
    1,976

    Default

    Can the font be changed to a something a little bolder? It is a little washed out and harder for us old guys to read.

    Otherwise looks good. I like the autosave when composing and the enhanced posting options above.
    Steve

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    44,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve g View Post
    Can the font be changed to a something a little bolder? It is a little washed out and harder for us old guys to read.

    Otherwise looks good. I like the autosave when composing and the enhanced posting options above.
    Steve
    I initially made the font more bold but it was too much. I'll see if I can just change the font without going bold to try to improve it.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    124

    Thumbs up Looks great

    As of 5 PM PDT, the web site looks great. Thanks for all the great tips.
    Pat

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    44,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TR3_Nut View Post
    As of 5 PM PDT, the web site looks great. Thanks for all the great tips.
    Pat
    Thanks Pad, we are working on it on and off for several hours a day.
    We will be updating the shopping cart next week but that should go more smoothly with the help of our web host.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •