TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Just saying hello (first post)

JoeyJam Guest

Default Just saying hello (first post)

Hello,

I've been reading for some time and finally decided to register. I just wanted to say howdy to all on the board.

Lots of good stuff here. I hope I can contribute. Sorry if this is in the wrong board, I'm still a little new to this.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJam
    Hello,

I've been reading for some time and finally decided to register. I just wanted to say howdy to all on the board.

Lots of good stuff here. I hope I can contribute. Sorry if this is in the wrong board, I'm still a little new to this.
    As long as your posts are related to auto body repairs or painting you're "Welcome Aboard"

If you post an advertisement it will last about 20 minutes then be deleted and you'll no longer be posting.

Default So what is your project...

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJam
    Hello,

What are you doing in autobody repair? Any resto in your garage? Welcome aboard. Henry

Hey Guys
    Im new too. I am working on several old Mopars. THe first is a 66Dart 270 Wagon. It in good shape overall. Ill need to fix some small holes in the floor pans and then a few major dent in the front fenders. I have Zero experance on body work but LOTS of Patience.:o
    Frank