PDA

View Full Version : hobbyair piping hookup

TheCoatingStore.com

Ogre
10-24-2011, 03:03 PM
my friend just purchased a fresh air full face air system for a body shop. we figure the best location for the air into the booth is the same place the spray air enters the booth, midway on the side. i'd like to mount the air pump on the roof or the end of the booth and pipe the quick disconnect down thru the wall of the booth. would copper tubing work for piping breathable air?

Len
10-24-2011, 05:15 PM
my friend just purchased a fresh air full face air system for a body shop. we figure the best location for the air into the booth is the same place the spray air enters the booth, midway on the side. i'd like to mount the air pump on the roof or the end of the booth and pipe the quick disconnect down thru the wall of the booth. would copper tubing work for piping breathable air?

I don't know about copper for breathable air, I'd probably go with PVC as long as it doesn't get too hot.

Ogre
10-25-2011, 03:45 AM
thanks len.

i haven't logged on in a while. i guess the post count was reset when you changed the forum format. i like the new format.
i joined back in 06 looking for bodywork information for this project. i did everything except the paint. the air piping is for my painter :D

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/YellowTrk-9.jpg