PDA

View Full Version : Scott Replacement Lens?

TheCoatingStore.com

Fred A
02-28-2011, 07:18 PM
My Scott face mask needs a new lens after media blasting without a lens protector. Who carries replacements? Scottoramic lens is P/N 10003104. I also would like to refresh the connectors which start off as 1/2"npt to quick disconnects to 3/8 breathing hose. Thanks: Fred A

Len
02-28-2011, 10:36 PM
I would probably find an industry that uses Scott equipment then contact a supplier for that type of equipment. I believe that Scott manufacturers emergency breathing apparatus so I would check there but they may also make equipment for other industries. I've never heard of them making automotive products but they may. None of my warehouse distributors handle Scott equipment and they handle just about anything made for the automobile service industry.

Fred A
03-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Looking at Scottoramic on the net, looks like they have been around for more than fifty years. My mask may have been for firefighters or something like that and just grafted to a Rhine Air pump. Probably not worth renewing the connectors except on the cheap. The hose is new breathing air grade and would be improved by quick release connectors. Hope the pits can be polished out. Thanks: Fred A

Bob K
03-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Did you try WWW.nsnlocator.com? You can type in your manufacturerís part number and they will find the NSN number. Yours is 4240-01-107-7548 then you can get a price quote from them for that part. I didnít do that since I donít need those lenses.

Bob K