TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Sagola 4600 Video

Default Sagola 4600 Video

Here's a look at the Sagola 4600 in action. This painter is using the Trophy Truck model spray gun but it's the same as all the other 4600 guns Just a different color.

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    Here's a look at the Sagola 4600 in action. This painter is using the Trophy Truck model spray gun but it's the same as all the other 4600 guns Just a different color.
    This guy makes some good videos, and of course the gun is Awesome

Default Great video

Len,

Great video! I noticed he used the DVR cap for both bc and cc just as you recommended (and I used). Think I'll revisit and experiment with shooting my clear using the Sagola 4600 as I think I can produce the same results, or at least closer too, as my Sata 4000 rp with a little more practice. What I really liked about shooting clears with this gun is the limited over spray when compared to the Sata rp. Len, what pressure are you starting with when shooting HS clear that is mixed to the TDS (assuming you're shooting Glasurit clear)?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronf View Post
    Len,

Great video! I noticed he used the DVR cap for both bc and cc just as you recommended (and I used). Think I'll revisit and experiment with shooting my clear using the Sagola 4600 as I think I can produce the same results, or at least closer too, as my Sata 4000 rp with a little more practice. What I really liked about shooting clears with this gun is the limited over spray when compared to the Sata rp. Len, what pressure are you starting with when shooting HS clear that is mixed to the TDS (assuming you're shooting Glasurit clear)?
    Yes, I'm shooting mostly Glasurit clear with a 1.3XL Tip and Clear Cap at 27 PSI inlet pressure.