TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: What happened with the XXXXXXX Store

Default What happened with the XXXXXXX Store

The link has been removed from this site completely.

My earlier post about their link not working on this site has also been removed from the "General Discussion" forum, so I think it not a good thing (thus no mention of name here)

What gives?

Autobodystore.com not supporting them any longer?

I was planning on purchasing from them, but now... ?

Quote Originally Posted by S-C View Post
    The link has been removed from this site completely.

My earlier post about their link not working on this site has also been removed from the "General Discussion" forum, so I think it not a good thing (thus no mention of name here)

What gives?

Autobodystore.com not supporting them any longer?

I was planning on purchasing from them, but now... ?
    I had several links to them and they all stopped working so I called them and nobody answered so called again and nobody answered so I removed their links. I guess they are out of business.
    Last edited by Len; 01-20-2021 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    I had several links to them and they all stopped working so I called them and nobody answered so called again and nobody answered so I removed their links. I guess they are out of business.
    Lol Len,

I had sent them an email about 4-5 days ago regarding some paint I wanted to by, but as of now I have not received an email back.

Today, I decided to call them and to my surprise a nice woman picked up the phone . She answered all my paint questions and then some.

AND YES THEY ARE IN BUSINESS!

I brought up the fact that I had learned about their company through the Autobodystore.com. I also mentioned that their link at the Autobodystore.com was not working. She said the problem was no doubt on their end since they have recently made changes to their site and that was probably why the link showed up broken and not active. She told me she would look into it and contact the right people to get it sorted out and the link back on line.

Well Len, we shall see how well that works out.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and place an online order for the paint I want and see what happens.

Hopefully I have no regrets with their products.

I talked to Coatings today and was told that they changed their site and that could have caused the problem. The boss is supposed to call me tomorrow so we'll see if we can fix the problem.

Hey the link works now!!

OK, I put the banner link back at the top of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    OK, I put the banner link back at the top of the page.
    Great!

I actually like their website; their products are very reasonably priced too.

I did some research on their paint products and found most people were happy with it. The few people having issues in my opinion had their expectations set to high, meaning improper preparation and spraying technique leading to unsatisfactory results. Even the best products wonít turn out well if not used properly.

Then, there are always the people trying to compare it to the top of the line PPG products, seriously, apples to apples people!

I like the idea of a product line priced affordably for painting daily drivers and for that matter customs too that donít require expensive high-end paint.

Quote Originally Posted by S-C View Post
    Great!

I actually like their website; their products are very reasonably priced too.

I did some research on their paint products and found most people were happy with it. The few people having issues in my opinion had their expectations set to high, meaning improper preparation and spraying technique leading to unsatisfactory results. Even the best products won’t turn out well if not used properly.

Then, there are always the people trying to compare it to the top of the line PPG products, seriously, apples to apples people!

I like the idea of a product line priced affordably for painting daily drivers and for that matter customs too that don’t require expensive high-end paint.

I ordered some paint a year ago at least and clear only to realize last week when I went to use it I was shirt activator for clear smh

Thanks to lens bloxygen I had zero issues it was like day one no dry paint anywhere on the cans.

20210119_180811.jpg after I shot the jamb I was like ah I should take a pic lol

20210119_212221.jpg

What a pile of junk vehicle.

IMG-20210120-WA0004.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by style View Post
    I ordered some paint a year ago at least and clear only to realize last week when I went to use it I was shirt activator for clear smh

Thanks to lens bloxygen I had zero issues it was like day one no dry paint anywhere on the cans.

20210119_180811.jpg after I shot the jamb I was like ah I should take a pic lol

20210119_212221.jpg

What a pile of junk vehicle.

IMG-20210120-WA0004.jpg
    Style, is that orange paint on that Nova House of Kolor Shimrin Tangelo Pearl ?

I painted a full custom Yamaha golf cart of mine that color with silver pearl ghost flames. Cool color.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil V View Post
    Style, is that orange paint on that Nova House of Kolor Shimrin Tangelo Pearl ?

I painted a full custom Yamaha golf cart of mine that color with silver pearl ghost flames. Cool color.
    That's the coating store paint I dont remember exact specs I put colored sealer then base then clear. Its a solid color no metallics

https://shop.thecoatingstore.com/Lav...104-BCCKIT.htm