TheCoatingStore.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damage protection

that honda actually looks pretty good in two-tone paint! pretty sure wifey will appreciate it in one color though. keep us posted.
    b marler

thought about adding a black flame to the front door, so it transitions from solid black to solid red, but can't find a flame decal tall enough so the entire front edge of the door is black. Now THAT would look so stupid, yet so different, yet so dang funny. An Accord with a flame. Anyone know of a source for that? I'm serious. And BTW, after my wife wrecked it, she got a new car.. and I am driving this one.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    thought about adding a black flame to the front door, so it transitions from solid black to solid red, but can't find a flame decal tall enough so the entire front edge of the door is black. Now THAT would look so stupid, yet so different, yet so dang funny. An Accord with a flame. Anyone know of a source for that? I'm serious. And BTW, after my wife wrecked it, she got a new car.. and I am driving this one.
    You could just mask off a section on the door and spray it black. If I were doing it I'd probably mask it from the top front to the bottom rear then sand, clean and spray. I might even mask it curved so that it's not a straight line.

Noooo Len! Flame decal would be way to go! But it needs to be taller than this!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mike

i bet you could cut one from vinyl wrap. or contact the guys that do the wrapping and see if they have someone that does that stuff for them. the people that do vinyl graphics have big plotters that will print that kind of stuff out too.
    b marler