TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Happy New Year

Default Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all. I thank each of you for your great advise and friendship over the last year (even you henry and bmarler...lol)! I hope 2021 is a better year as 2020 really sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronf View Post
    Happy New Year to all. I thank each of you for your great advise and friendship over the last year (even you henry and bmarler...lol)! I hope 2021 is a better year as 2020 really sucked.
    thanks friend, appreciate the new years possibilities. 2021 may still have some trying times but 2020 set the bar pretty low.
    b marler

And a happy 2021 to you Ron. At least we can all honker down in our garage and work on our cars.

Default Yes sir...

The best to ALL MEMBERS HERE for this and many New Years to come with "special thanks" to the 'Host' of this (I call) home away from home = LEN!

Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    The best to ALL MEMBERS HERE for this and many New Years to come with "special thanks" to the 'Host' of this (I call) home away from home = LEN!

Henry
    I should have said as much too Len, thanks for the reminder henry. Thanks for a great place Len, we appreciate you

Happy New Year All!

20210101_113417.jpg

2020 was a challenge for sure. But I got lots of shop time. And I learned a lot of new things. Not all bad. The only hard part was not being able to go anywhere, exp. visiting my folks. Happy New Year all.
    Building my dream one piece at a time.