TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Rv paint

Default Rv paint

Just bought another rv and I was originally thinking like I've done in the past to tape the edges and paint the faded decals but this one doesnt look to bad as far as the grey goes but the gold ages it any ideas on colors I'm thinking maybe silver with black fade to maybe the tails..

Ideas..

Screenshot_20201122-044957_Samsung Internet.jpg

The gold has to go.. maybe a light sand or hmmm maybe maroon

Quote Originally Posted by style View Post
    Just bought another rv and I was originally thinking like I've done in the past to tape the edges and paint the faded decals but this one doesnt look to bad as far as the grey goes but the gold ages it any ideas on colors I'm thinking maybe silver with black fade to maybe the tails..

Ideas..

It definitely needs to have some color other than more silver/grey//black.

I think the maroon would be a nice touch; you could incorporate a fade in that.

Quote Originally Posted by S-C View Post
    It definitely needs to have some color other than more silver/grey//black.

I think the maroon would be a nice touch; you could incorporate a fade in that.
    That's what I was thinking maroon just on the lower gold, but if I added a fade I'd be to tempted to add a fade to the rest of them

Default Hmmmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by style View Post

Ideas..

Screenshot_20201122-044957_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think the light sand would be boring like you see the gold. The right maroon would look good. Then, maybe think of a 3/8 or 1/2 inch pin stripe bordering all the edges about a half to an inch away (maybe in a tomato red). You'll get it as usual!

Henry