TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Have a Devilbiss Plus, looking for a recommendation

Default Have a Devilbiss Plus, looking for a recommendation

I have a Plus gun currently, it is damaged and while not taken care of I'd like to get a new gun. Used for Urethane, BC/CC. I would like to see what else would use the same tips and Dekup kit.

I forget what I paid for this one but about the same, maybe a little more if it is really worth it.

Any recommendations? I need to order asap.

Quote Originally Posted by silentdub View Post
    I have a Plus gun currently, it is damaged and while not taken care of I'd like to get a new gun. Used for Urethane, BC/CC. I would like to see what else would use the same tips and Dekup kit.

I forget what I paid for this one but about the same, maybe a little more if it is really worth it.

Any recommendations? I need to order asap.
    The best gun I use is the Sagola 4600 Xtreme it performs as good or better than guns costing twice as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    The best gun I use is the Sagola 4600 Xtreme it performs as good or better than guns costing twice as much.

I assume nothing for my devilbiss would be compatible with this though right?

Quote Originally Posted by silentdub View Post
    I assume nothing for my devilbiss would be compatible with this though right?
    The Plus was a good gun in it's time but better guns have come along. It's easier to get a better paint job with the Sagola 4600, it atomizes better, has a wider pattern and it's easier to clean properly.

There is an adapter for the 4600 that allows you to use DeKups with it. Those are the cups we use.

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    The Plus was a good gun in it's time but better guns have come along. It's easier to get a better paint job with the Sagola 4600, it atomizes better, has a wider pattern and it's easier to clean properly.

There is an adapter for the 4600 that allows you to use DeKups with it. Those are the cups we use.

Thanks Len, we are placing an order right now, do you have an extra 1.4 tip to include with our order? If so please do so, you can contact Steph at 302-464-8879 to get additional payment if needed. But I want the 1.4 tip as well.