TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Sure finish still available?

Default Sure finish still available?

Used it on my truck and ordered a another a while back. Buddy wants to do his and was going to have him order one but can't find it in the store. If not available what is another product that is close to the same. Only know what I have used and it worked well.

Default Well...

Quote Originally Posted by kevininohio View Post
    Used it on my truck and ordered a another a while back. Buddy wants to do his and was going to have him order one but can't find it in the store. If not available what is another product that is close to the same. Only know what I have used and it worked well.
    Len has been using and promoting WIZARD. He'll most likely chime in for comment. I don't know if he still has any SURE FINISH.

Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Len has been using and promoting WIZARD. He'll most likely chime in for comment. I don't know if he still has any SURE FINISH.

Henry
    Thanks Henry.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininohio View Post
    Sure Finish is gone. We've been using (and love) is Wizard's Mystic Cut. A little goes a long way and it does an excellent job quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    Sure Finish is gone. We've been using (and love) is Wizard's Mystic Cut. A little goes a long way and it does an excellent job quickly.

Thanks Len.