TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Opinion on paint accent

Default Opinion on paint accent

I will be painting the 67 GTO over the winter. Going to stay with white. I am thinking about painting the lower part of the car metallic grey like the bumpers. Trying to pick up how the original trim from the factory was. It was on the rocker, lower doors and lower front and rear quarters.

What do you think? looking for opinions.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    I will be painting the 67 GTO over the winter. Going to stay with white. I am thinking about painting the lower part of the car metallic grey like the bumpers. Trying to pick up how the original trim from the factory was. It was on the rocker, lower doors and lower front and rear quarters.

What do you think? looking for opinions.
    When someone comes into our shop wanting a change of color we NEVER make recommendations or advise on color. Why? Because if they're not happy with the result the we become part of the problem.

What I'd recommend in your situation is that you apply some temporary material like masking paper (or whatever) to the bottom go see if you like the way it looks and if you like it then go with it. Your the one that needs to be happy with the result.

Trying to pick up how the original trim from the factory was
    If that's what you are after check out the link.
    https://alsacorp.com/product/easy-chrome/