TheCoatingStore.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HobbyAir 2

your best bet is to get the 240 volt unit. it would be the most tolerant for the frequency differences. the absolute worst case would be that you would need to lower the incoming voltage going to it so the volts/frequency curve would work for the motor design.
    as far as he controls go, it may just have a simple on/off switch so there may not be anything to worry about.
    i was only advising to do a little investigation so there's no confusion or disappointment.
    b marler

Quote Originally Posted by bmarler View Post
    your best bet is to get the 240 volt unit. it would be the most tolerant for the frequency differences. the absolute worst case would be that you would need to lower the incoming voltage going to it so the volts/frequency curve would work for the motor design.
    as far as he controls go, it may just have a simple on/off switch so there may not be anything to worry about.
    i was only advising to do a little investigation so there's no confusion or disappointment.
    We've been shipping the 240s to Europe and there hasn't been any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    We've been shipping the 240s to Europe and there hasn't been any problems.
    Sound good to me.

Let me know what the postage charges are.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Summit.Customs View Post
    Sound good to me.

Let me know what the postage charges are.

Cheers
    Yes, I emailed earlier and just called the warehouse so they should be getting back to me soon.