TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Wheres to get bigger spray nozzles for my gun?

Default Wheres to get bigger spray nozzles for my gun?

Hey yall i have a husky HVLP spray gun that came with a 1.2 nozzle and a 1.4 nozzle. Any recomendations where to get bigger nozzles? Home depot doesnt seem to have any. Thanks

Wikipedia says Husky is exclusively a Home Depot brand so that makes me think you are out of luck. If you know what company made the original tool that was copied then you may be able to get something that fits but I wouldn’t count on it. I would recommend a Devillbis FinishLine gun. They have a lot of tip size options. I have one and like it.

Bob K

Quote Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
    Wikipedia says Husky is exclusively a Home Depot brand so that makes me think you are out of luck. If you know what company made the original tool that was copied then you may be able to get something that fits but I wouldn’t count on it. I would recommend a Devillbis FinishLine gun. They have a lot of tip size options. I have one and like it.

Bob K
    One of the things I like about DeVilbiss is the availability to get parts for their guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob K View Post

Bob K

Thanks man, i did try to get ahold of the manufacurer and hung up after being on hold for 45 minutes. Is there any major differences between there finish line gun and there startingline gun? Both have great reviews online, so just curious. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thechum View Post
    Thanks man, i did try to get ahold of the manufacurer and hung up after being on hold for 45 minutes. Is there any major differences between there finish line gun and there startingline gun? Both have great reviews online, so just curious. Thanks
    DeVilbiss is a prime example of the phrase "You Get What You Pay For".

Default FL is better...

Quote Originally Posted by Thechum View Post
    This Finish Line is the better of the two you posted. Just decide what you'll be using it for (primer or top coat painting). Then check with Len to see what TIP SIZE(S) you need to use. Keep us posted.

Henry

just get new guns with bigger tips...Len has Sagola Juniors..