TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Used Sata NR2000 vs New Devilbiss FLG5

Default Used Sata NR2000 vs New Devilbiss FLG5

Hi guys

I have a painter friend of mine who has a Sata NR2000 in very good condition back when he had his shop (retired now), willing to sell me the gun for $200. On the other hand I can buy a brand new Devilbiss FLG5 for $200 as well. I have heard and seen in videos (The Gunman specifically) that the FLG5 uses less paint and is very efficient, while the NR2000 uses more material.

I just do DIY jobs at home quite rarely, I'm not a full time painter or anything. What do you guys think and which would you pick?

Thanks!

buy devilbiss flg5, the parts are more available in the xase u need it..

for a few bucks more, you can get Iwata Bellaria from Japan on ebay...that is a the best buy for under $250..

Quote Originally Posted by ElliottG View Post
    Hi guys

I have a painter friend of mine who has a Sata NR2000 in very good condition back when he had his shop (retired now), willing to sell me the gun for $200. On the other hand I can buy a brand new Devilbiss FLG5 for $200 as well. I have heard and seen in videos (The Gunman specifically) that the FLG5 uses less paint and is very efficient, while the NR2000 uses more material.

I just do DIY jobs at home quite rarely, I'm not a full time painter or anything. What do you guys think and which would you pick?

Thanks!
    I've had an NR2000 for over 10 years and use it regularly for primer. When this gun was new I used it for top coats but it's been out performed by most other newer guns. If I were you I'd go with the FLG5 or the FLG4.

Thank you guys; appreciate it!