TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Anyone try the new Evercoat spray fillers?

Default Anyone try the new Evercoat spray fillers?

I'm ready to spray some high-build stuff for the car I'm working on and thought of trying something different. I usually spray epoxy primer and then the high-build. My high-build guns are an inexpensive Harbor Freight with 1.8 tip and the Sagola 3300 Pro with 2.2 tip.

Evercoat has some products that are direct to metal application they say that eliminates the need for epoxy primer. Has anyone used any of these and have an opinion?

Optex Super Build 4:1 - Changes color as you sand to reveal the low spots. That sounds helpful for someone like me.
    Regular Super Build 4:1
    Finish Sand 4:1

Most of the body parts are already covered in The Coating Store epoxy primer. I have a couple of fenders and hood that will be ready to prime in about a week and that's why I was thinking of the Evercoat products.

Thanks.

Art

Quote Originally Posted by Art View Post
    I'm ready to spray some high-build stuff for the car I'm working on and thought of trying something different. I usually spray epoxy primer and then the high-build. My high-build guns are an inexpensive Harbor Freight with 1.8 tip and the Sagola 3300 Pro with 2.2 tip.

Evercoat has some products that are direct to metal application they say that eliminates the need for epoxy primer. Has anyone used any of these and have an opinion?

Optex Super Build 4:1 - Changes color as you sand to reveal the low spots. That sounds helpful for someone like me.
    Regular Super Build 4:1
    Finish Sand 4:1

Most of the body parts are already covered in The Coating Store epoxy primer. I have a couple of fenders and hood that will be ready to prime in about a week and that's why I was thinking of the Evercoat products.

Thanks.

Art
    I havent used the Optex as I use G2FF. I did notice that the Optex comes in a 0.8 gallon can and not a gallon can like the G2FF does. Kind of like how Ice Cream used to come in half-gallons but keep getting smaller and smaller (though I keep getting larger and larger!)