TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Sagola Gun Evaluation

Default Sagola Gun Evaluation

We got a call from a professional painter in Philadelphia telling us that his boss purchases new Sata 5500 guns for $1100 for use in their shop. This painter didn't want to spend that kind of money for his personal use so he purchased a Sagola 4600 and has been using it for a couple months and was amazed at how well it performed. He said he had to call us to tell us that he was very happy with his purchase and the gun was performing at the level of guns costing three times as much.

Len, once I find time, I will do spray out test patterns with my Sagolas in aqua, hvlp and dvr aircaps with 1.2, 1.2xl, 1.3 and 1.3xl tips and show the pictures...

This is the easiest gun to use and set up...I think it has best fan/ fluid pattern ratio adjustment....and I own countless brands and guns..and I spray 2 brands of solvent and 3 brands of waterbase and 3,4 different clears and Sagolas are simple, find the fluid tip that is optimal and start spraying..

Quote Originally Posted by baubau View Post
    Len, once I find time, I will do spray out test patterns with my Sagolas in aqua, hvlp and dvr aircaps with 1.2, 1.2xl, 1.3 and 1.3xl tips and show the pictures...

This is the easiest gun to use and set up...I think it has best fan/ fluid pattern ratio adjustment....and I own countless brands and guns..and I spray 2 brands of solvent and 3 brands of waterbase and 3,4 different clears and Sagolas are simple, find the fluid tip that is optimal and start spraying..
    Do you have a "clear cap"? The DVR shows up as the HVLP cap and, to me, the clear cap is the magic cap.