TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: I need a shop in Wildwood Fl

Default I need a shop in Wildwood Fl

I need a shop in Wildwood Florida someplace that can replace my radiator support In my 95 Nissan pick up. Previous owner had a slight accident which pushed it back slightly and the bottom of the radiator support has rusted pretty bad. I found this out when I went to exchange hoods and things didnít lineup. Iím finding that most shops just donít want to touch it. I am close to the villages and Leesburg Florida in Wildwood. Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicalcats View Post
    I need a shop in Wildwood Florida someplace that can replace my radiator support In my 95 Nissan pick up. Previous owner had a slight accident which pushed it back slightly and the bottom of the radiator support has rusted pretty bad. I found this out when I went to exchange hoods and things didnít lineup. Iím finding that most shops just donít want to touch it. I am close to the villages and Leesburg Florida in Wildwood. Anybody?
    If nobody here can guide you I'd recommend looking in your Yellow Pages under "Auto Body Shops" and start calling while making a list of calls and the results. You can also look on Facebook at Wildwood and ask for recommendations. If a collision shop won't do the job you might find someone on FB that works our of their home that can handle it.