TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Spray Booth Recommendations

Default Spray Booth Recommendations

I know this isn't something we buy everyday but I really need a booth for the shop. While I would love to have temp/humidity control, my main need is Light and Air Filtration.

Can anyone recommend a booth on a budget? Best bang for the buck?

I'm not interested in the inflatable ones either, something permanent.

Appreciate your input!

Quote Originally Posted by silentdub View Post
    I know this isn't something we buy everyday but I really need a booth for the shop. While I would love to have temp/humidity control, my main need is Light and Air Filtration.

Can anyone recommend a booth on a budget? Best bang for the buck?

I'm not interested in the inflatable ones either, something permanent.

Appreciate your input!
    If I were going to install a booth I'd probably go with a down draft because they produce the best results. However I don't have any recommendations for which ones are best. As with most tools and materials you're probably going to get what you pay for.

Thanks Len, are there any brands or systems that you recommend? I know it isn't something you purchase everyday, hence the questions. Down draft is preferred for sure but will need to align with the shop setup.

Thanks Len, are there any brands or systems that you recommend? I know it isn't something you purchase everyday, hence the questions. Down draft is preferred for sure but will need to align with the shop setup.
    I'll ask one of our old time suppliers in this area to hear what they have to say then I'll post it.

Default Where?

You never know when and where 'deals' come up. What state are you in?

Henry

I called a large local jobber who told me that Global is a popular brand of booth but the price will vary according to the quality of the booth. Cross draft below.

LINK