TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Looking for some online OEM colour Paint Suppiers....

Default Looking for some online OEM colour Paint Suppiers....

As the title says, where are the affordable places for paint, and clear coat? This is just for OEM paint repairs.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SStampede View Post
    As the title says, where are the affordable places for paint, and clear coat? This is just for OEM paint repairs.

Thanks.
    We use several local suppliers because most online suppliers don't ship mixed colors and we usually want the paint within 24 hours.

There used to be 6 paint stores within ten miles of here. Now we're down to 1. At least they handle PPG products.

If I remember right, there was some guys using SPI stuff. I am going to price their production, medium clear, does anyone have any comments?
    Well, there is 2 places in town, I have a call into one, they have Nason, never used, going to see what they say, then the other place has PPG. Then there is Matrix at LKQ.

Thanks.

And the paint code is QX3, it's Satin, I hate satin, no wonder why it looked dull.

Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by SStampede View Post
    If I remember right, there was some guys using SPI stuff. I am going to price their production, medium clear, does anyone have any comments?
    Well, there is 2 places in town, I have a call into one, they have Nason, never used, going to see what they say, then the other place has PPG. Then there is Matrix at LKQ.

Thanks.
    i thought spi was just epoxy and clear. i heard their prices were good but i haven't looked at the website. it would be interesting to see an online supplier do factory colors, we have 1 store in the area and the price reflects it. at least they carry good stuff as well as the value line.
    b marler