TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: 2008 Sentra Roof Measurements

Default 2008 Sentra Roof Measurements

Looked everywhere for the cross measurements for the A pillars/roof line for my 2008 Sentra. Light rollover squished the front of the roof line line across the front bow. Just trying to push it back in line and make sure the windshield fits properly. Any help would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by WRVirginia View Post
    Looked everywhere for the cross measurements for the A pillars/roof line for my 2008 Sentra. Light rollover squished the front of the roof line line across the front bow. Just trying to push it back in line and make sure the windshield fits properly. Any help would be awesome!
    That would be a touch measurement to find other that going to a junk yard and measuring it yourself. If I were doing the job I'd probably get the windshield and jack up the roof until the glass fit properly then finish the metal work, paint it then mount the glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    That would be a touch measurement to find other that going to a junk yard and measuring it yourself. If I were doing the job I'd probably get the windshield and jack up the roof until the glass fit properly then finish the metal work, paint it then mount the glass.
    Absolutely agree with Len. No matter how many measurements you make you still need the new windshield to make sure the windshield will seal properly.