TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: New member, what's up, Help

Default New member, what's up, Help

I live in Mississippi and I was a Tool and Die maker for 28 years, lot's of Fabrication too, then 12 years of Ornamental Iron.
    I always made everything verses buying.
    I had a 66 Chevelle In high school, and in the late 90's a 68 Z28 Drag car 2500 lb. 800 HP, lot's of fun.
    I have a 1956 chevy truck stepside now. Lot's of work, for a old fart.
    I have a chassis coming from Fat Man
    The bed was all messed up and had a modern floor welded in out of some other truck.
    I bought both sides, tail gate and front, also the Cross sill's (for the wood floor) from Classic ____________.
    There are some small brackets that go in the corners of the bed? I think, I don't have anything finished to look at so.
    I watched some youtubes and what I got from that, is the wood floor holds the bed in place? Does not sound right to me.
    Any help on how the bed goes together or a link.

Thanks, Cool web site

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    I live in Mississippi and I was a Tool and Die maker for 28 years, lot's of Fabrication too, then 12 years of Ornamental Iron.
    I always made everything verses buying.
    I had a 66 Chevelle In high school, and in the late 90's a 68 Z28 Drag car 2500 lb. 800 HP, lot's of fun.
    I have a 1956 chevy truck stepside now. Lot's of work, for a old fart.
    I have a chassis coming from Fat Man
    The bed was all messed up and had a modern floor welded in out of some other truck.
    I bought both sides, tail gate and front, also the Cross sill's (for the wood floor) from Classic ____________.
    There are some small brackets that go in the corners of the bed? I think, I don't have anything finished to look at so.
    I watched some youtubes and what I got from that, is the wood floor holds the bed in place? Does not sound right to me.
    Any help on how the bed goes together or a link.

Thanks, Cool web site
    I don't have a clue about the bed but I'd like to see some pictures if you can post them.

Are the pictures to big? (Imgur)

Last edited by Mad Max; 07-06-2018 at 06:20 PM.

All of this will be sold

Here is the bracket