TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: looking for frame dimensions for 2018 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Default looking for frame dimensions for 2018 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Hello,

I was looking for front end frame dimensions for 2018 Nissan Frontier SV 4X4 crew cab. I think 2014 - 2017 should be the same. Looking to do cross measurements.

Thanks,

Tim

tscarano1@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by tscara View Post
    Hello,

I was looking for front end frame dimensions for 2018 Nissan Frontier SV 4X4 crew cab. I think 2014 - 2017 should be the same. Looking to do cross measurements.

Thanks,

Tim

tscarano1@hotmail.com
    If you can't get an answer here try calling the shops near you, someone may be able to print a page for you.

I have access to alldata and there is nothing for that truck. Alldata office is closed for the weekend so I can't do anything until Tuesday. Is the 2017 the same truck? Is yours two or four wheel drive and what motor is in it?

Brian
    Touched by an Angel.

Looks like a 2017 is the same These are measurements for a 2017 two wheel drive V6.

But I really have to ask, a 2018, a brand new truck, why are you not bringing it to a body shop with proper equipment?

Brian

BrianScreen shot 2018-09-02 at 3.44.55 PM.jpgScreen shot 2018-09-02 at 3.45.56 PM.jpgScreen shot 2018-09-02 at 3.47.02 PM.jpg
    Touched by an Angel.

sounds like a builder

Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    sounds like a builder
    It would take a HELL OF A LOT to total one! That is not for the home hobbyist!

Brian
    Touched by an Angel.

I was a rebuilder for may years and you would run across some odd things in the savage pools that you would wonder how they ever ended op there, I did an Areo Star van one time less than eight hundred miles on it Ford Motor Company was the owner and it came with a certificate of origin, it had a good amount of damage I would have thought they would have crushed it before they ever would have sold it, I had dealers I bought from where people would trade new cars and trucks instead of fixing them.