TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: 1985 Buick T-type (like a grand national)

Default 1985 Buick T-type (like a grand national)

Well with photobucket sucking ass now, here are my old pictures luckly I put on facebook.

Default Nice car...

Your car with all the work you did really looks good!!! Congrats again.

What stage or time period are we looking at?

Buddy of mine worked at a Buick dealer and was outside one day and a new car carrier came in with 4 1987 GN's on it. Three were black and one was yellow. He grabbed the owner of the dealership (they were buds) and he put a plate on one of the black ones (only one that was inter-cooled Turbo) and ended up buying the car. He STILL has it and it sits with 13,000 miles on it.

My neighbor has a buddy with a GNX that he put a twin turbo and larger exhaust. I forgot the exact 1/4 mile time but the car was quick. Too bad it's burgundy but nice anyway.

These cars were a nice revival of the muscle car from the 60's and not even V-8.

What's all that smoke from in your last picture? Was something burning?

Henry

PS: HA HA.............(light'm up)

Thanks.

I did the car in single stage nason paint. Turned put decent but got a lot of junk in the paint. I finish sanded the trunk and then just drove it since it looked good enough for me. So the rest of the car needs to be finish sanded, not sure if i will ever do it, maybe if i go to sell it i would. I read with single stage all the UV protectents in the paint rise to the top of the paint so if i finish sand it now, it might lose the uv protection.