TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Older past projects

Default Yours?

Isn't that Chevelle yours? If so, do you still have it?

Henry

Yes chevelle is mine,I have owned it since 1996 and my friends dad bought it used in 1974. Still have it and itís not going anywhere .

Default SWEET!

Quote Originally Posted by typicalcarguy View Post
    Yes chevelle is mine,I have owned it since 1996 and my friends dad bought it used in 1974. Still have it and itís not going anywhere .
    I like to refer to cars like that and the people who own them with this thought.

Having such a thing is "your only link with youth".

I like to tell people, next time you get in it after a while, get in and 'feel' (actually feel) the seat and stretch you legs out to actually feel the pedals (all with eyes closed) and next feel for the ignition, insert the key, feel as you turn the key, then start it and let your ears actually listen. Sit like that a few minutes then open your eyes. Gotta do it slowly without interference.

Greater sensation than Donald Trump and Stormy.

Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    I like to refer to cars like that and the people who own them with this thought.

Having such a thing is "your only link with youth".

I like to tell people, next time you get in it after a while, get in and 'feel' (actually feel) the seat and stretch you legs out to actually feel the pedals (all with eyes closed) and next feel for the ignition, insert the key, feel as you turn the key, then start it and let your ears actually listen. Sit like that a few minutes then open your eyes. Gotta do it slowly without interference.

Greater sensation than Donald Trump and Stormy.

Henry
    Oh so true and funny Henry

Default Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by tommie.b View Post
    Oh so true and funny Henry
    I appreciate your comment. Keeps me from thinking I'm nuts. You just have to 'feel' the experience I'm talking about.

Henry

Henry when repairing collision damaged every day cars I pull them in and out no big deal. When I restored my 58 Oldsmobile many times would sit behind the wheel and dream about the pass owners and what it was like to drive this car off the show room and and back to a simpler time. No you are not nuts????