TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: My old Sata MC primer gun

Default My old Sata MC primer gun

I bought a Sata MC93 paint primer gun new about 15 years ago; at the same time I bought a spare nozzle set so I had a big investment in that tool. I made the mistake of loaning it out and it was returned with channel lock marks on the threads where the air cap threads on because the perp diligently tried to take it apart for cleaning. This gun is obsolete and probably not worth much but because of the $$ tied up in it I hate to throw it away.

Also looking for a 1.7mm nozzle and air cap for a Sata NR95.

Yes, I know all about thread files, paint gun repair services and I have been watching ebay

PM if you can help. Thanks

http://forums.aaca.org/topic/305891-...int-gun-parts/

Quote Originally Posted by dep5 View Post
    I bought a Sata MC93 paint primer gun new about 15 years ago; at the same time I bought a spare nozzle set so I had a big investment in that tool. I made the mistake of loaning it out and it was returned with channel lock marks on the threads where the air cap threads on because the perp diligently tried to take it apart for cleaning. This gun is obsolete and probably not worth much but because of the $$ tied up in it I hate to throw it away.

Also looking for a 1.7mm nozzle and air cap for a Sata NR95.

Yes, I know all about thread files, paint gun repair services and I have been watching ebay

PM if you can help. Thanks

http://forums.aaca.org/topic/305891-...int-gun-parts/
    I deal with several of the biggest warehouse distributors in the US but I need part numbers to get parts from them. I looked for number on the parts you want but couldn't find them so if you can get part numbers for me I can search these warehouses for them.

PainterDave Guest

i doubt those warehouses stock those parts. i know the importer for SATA i can check with them but im pretty sure you are not going to find those parts. thats a old gun and everything is discontinued.

file the threads...