TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: 1985 GMC Caballero

Default 1985 GMC Caballero

First time to post (hello to everyone) but have been here for a couple years. This is my upcoming project have had along time and itís about a 23 year old 20 foot paint job so time to upgrade. Most likely want start on it until later in the year but time is not a problem. The interior has been done and as you can tell I put in a wood bed. It will need a little tweeking here and there but no rust does have a little filler so that will be addressed when I get to it.

D993F3B9-7E11-40FD-BABC-B64C7AA5B492.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Nice...

Quote Originally Posted by Drycreek View Post
    First time to post (hello to everyone) but have been here for a couple years. This is my upcoming project have had along time and itís about a 23 year old 20 foot paint job so time to upgrade. Most likely want start on it until later in the year but time is not a problem. The interior has been done and as you can tell I put in a wood bed. It will need a little tweeking here and there but no rust does have a little filler so that will be addressed when I get to it.

D993F3B9-7E11-40FD-BABC-B64C7AA5B492.jpg
    Looks good from here. My cousin bought one of those new in 198?. Was a two tone as I recall. Sort of a rust/copper on the sides and a burgundy (?) on top. Keep us posted on what you do.

Henry

I've always wanted one of those. If there's anything we can help with let us know.

Thanks fellows Iím sure Iíll have a few questions as I go.

Looks nice and even nicer when finished...... first read about wood bed thought ugly mess but love the look of the wood bed floor in pic. Good luck and ask away.