TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: airadvantage

Default airadvantage

Hello. It's been some time, but I'm back. Finally moved to a place and have a garage again. Found my tools in a box but can't find or remember much about this sander I ordered years ago. It has hook/loop but I need to get a sticky pad for it. Can't find the wrench or instructions on how to change the pad or what to order. I think it is a very flat wrench that fits in there, as my open end wrench is too thick. Any help or links would be great. Thanks in advance!
    Airvantage Sander Non Vacuum ( standard ) Model w/ 3/32" throw
    AV60202

Quote Originally Posted by mike111 View Post
    Hello. It's been some time, but I'm back. Finally moved to a place and have a garage again. Found my tools in a box but can't find or remember much about this sander I ordered years ago. It has hook/loop but I need to get a sticky pad for it. Can't find the wrench or instructions on how to change the pad or what to order. I think it is a very flat wrench that fits in there, as my open end wrench is too thick. Any help or links would be great. Thanks in advance!
    Airvantage Sander Non Vacuum ( standard ) Model w/ 3/32" throw
    AV60202
    It's pretty easy to change the pad, just slip the wrench between the black shield and the pad and twist the pad off.

Perfect. Thank you!