Thread: tems

Default tems

Hello all What is the weather where you are at this morning? This morning 6 and we have about 4 inches of snow in SW VA.

Quote Originally Posted by Belair1955 View Post
    Hello all What is the weather where you are at this morning? This morning 6 and we have about 4 inches of snow in SW VA.
    Here in NJ we got between 6 and 7 inches and it's supposed to drop into the single digits tonight.

Just a dusting maybe an inch but cold 18 and windy

i am at -14 Celzius and -23 C with windchill in Ontario, snow squalls and black ice....and i just had to clean 4 inches of snow that fell unexpectedly over night....

i own my autobody shop and house on the same big property in the town by one of the main streets...so it is a battle to always clean snow and cars and lane ways....

it could be busy Monday for collision estimates.....

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ne...tensify/77912/

so far, i have been lucky with getting a lot of insurance work due to winter and heavy snow fall and other peoples misfortune, it is just the nature of our business....it is just very difficult to get any insurance work if you are independent due to insurance companies steering work to their shops....so luck and loyalty is a big part of getting any job in this crazy weather...

puget sound region of washington state. 40 and rain... but i had to drive home from eugene, oregon this morning, about 400 miles and the first 100 miles was freezing rain on top of a couple of inches of snow. my car was completely iced over as were the roads. about a half inch of clear ice. tough drive home...
    b marler

az -cal border, Mohave dez. 40 going to 60 as day goes on with a slight rain maybe .1 inch