TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Oddball cars

Default Oddball cars

Check out the Mustang station wagon @ 1:07... What were they thinking???

And the Chaparral, @ 2:03.... it sure is ugly, and this is the first time I actually heard it... and it sounds like shit too... but I gotta give that car credit just because it dominated it's class so thoroughly that they changed the rules! Basically, they outlawed it. Gotta respect that... The creator must've been a super genius, it Kinda looks like something Wile-E-Coyote would build ...

I was hoping the guy in the Messerschmitt would do some stunts... maybe a little drifting or something.. That thing looks like it would be fun on a go-cart track!

... This is a new version of the three wheel car....

It's a "Polaris Slingshot". It has a Chevy engine, and a big fat back tire. I wonder what this thing would be like on a twisty road? I saw this thing at a motorcycle shop in NJ... it's a strange bird...
    Attached Images Attached Images

There are a couple of those "trikes" around my town, not those hot rod looking ones but more like this.

I don't get it, it doesn't give you much but takes away so much.

Brian
    Touched by an Angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2 View Post

Check out the Mustang station wagon @ 1:07... What were they thinking???

And the Chaparral, @ 2:03.... it sure is ugly, and this is the first time I actually heard it... and it sounds like shit too... but I gotta give that car credit just because it dominated it's class so thoroughly that they changed the rules! Basically, they outlawed it. Gotta respect that... The creator must've been a super genius, it Kinda looks like something Wile-E-Coyote would build ...

I was hoping the guy in the Messerschmitt would do some stunts... maybe a little drifting or something.. That thing looks like it would be fun on a go-cart track!
    Yeah, the rest are pretty cool, that Mustang, that one hurts.

Brian
    Touched by an Angel.