TheCoatingStore.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sagola 4600 Xtreme

Once again being fast or slow is all personal preference and does not dictate the quality of a job.If having " more control being slow" was true there would be no professional motorsports.This is all a personal opinion and nothing more,you can have 10 different equally skilled painters and they all spray differently with the same end result.There was an article written many years ago that statistically proved the more time you spend on the highway the more dangerous it is.This was done when the whole drive 55 on the interstates was brought out.

Quote Originally Posted by 68ragtop View Post
    In the Gunman video, its almost uncomfortable watching how fast he sprays with the 4600
    No way you would want to go that fast with high solids! Hit the same spot twice & the risk of a hanger or run goes way up! I have never moved my gun that fast.......
    It's just like anything else the more you do something the better you get at it.When you are proficient at something muscle memory takes over and it is all second nature.I know many refinishers who spray HS clears everyday at this kind of speed with no issues.

We just received word from the Sagola importer that the 4600 Xtreme will become available in the USA sometime in March or April.