TheCoatingStore.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a good Cordless Impact Gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil V View Post
    Baubau, I am very impressed with the Milwaukee 3/8" cordless ratchet kit. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
    Hi Phil,
    I have been using makita tools for a long time, I also like Milwaukee 3/8" cordless impact wrench like you said. But now I want to buy a 1/2" cordless impact for car, after doing amount of research, I found this page ( https://www.powertoollab.com/best-co...ch-automotive/) have pertinent suggestions, also recommend Milwaukee 2454-2 Impact Wrench and Craftsman C3, I was going to try Bosch tools, but after reading it, I want to purchase Craftsman.
    My question is that how about Craftsman C3? My only worry is that its warranty only 1 Year. What's your suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by SStampede View Post
    Any suggestions? Price is some what of any issue.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    What size drive do you want? 1/2" 3/8"? And they come in different voltages. They also come in kits with extra batteries, charger and case or some come with only the tool. An 8V, 3/8" drive tool only starts at around $60 while a 1/2" with an extra battery, charger and case can be over $400. Most kits run about $200 to $300. The 18V, 1/2" ACD Kit would cost you $265.
    all depends