TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Finally stepping up to the minor leagues of paint guns.

Default Finally stepping up to the minor leagues of paint guns.

Just placed an order with Len for a Devilbiss FLG4. So sick of cheap leaking guns, this is the most I can afford right now, I hope it works out will, can't wait.

Thanks.

Well, I received my new gun Monday. All I can say it sure seems like a nice one to me, can't wait to use it. I almost hate to spray primer through it.

Thanks Len!

Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by SStampede View Post
    Well, I received my new gun Monday. All I can say it sure seems like a nice one to me, can't wait to use it. I almost hate to spray primer through it.

Thanks Len!

Chad.
    Be sure to watch the gun cleaning video at the top of the General Discussion forum and clean it up well after spraying primer.

Len, do you have any type of adapters for this gun to, use a plastic cup? I like the plastic cups better then the aluminum cup.

Thanks.

Len, do you have any type of adapters for this gun to, use a plastic cup? I like the plastic cups better then the aluminum cup.

Thanks.
    Are you talking about disposable cups or reusable plastic? Both are available to fit that gun HERE and HERE

Len,
    GFC-31-3oz Cup Adapter
    Do you know what the thread call out for GFC-31-3oz Cup Adapter is? I need it to 16mm 1.25 to 16mm 1.5.

Thanks.

Len,
    GFC-31-3oz Cup Adapter
    Do you know what the thread call out for GFC-31-3oz Cup Adapter is? I need it to 16mm 1.25 to 16mm 1.5.

Thanks.
    I have no idea.