TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Looking for a good Leather cleaner.

Default Looking for a good Leather cleaner.

What do you guys use, that works?

Thanks.

Default Robert told me...

Quote Originally Posted by SStampede View Post
    What do you guys use, that works?

Thanks.
    On a dry surface, and not the entire seat, spray Scrubbing Bubbles (toilet bowl cleaner) on and work it in with a dampened soft brush. Stay in that section and use a damp towel to wipe off the cleaner. When all is done, use a leather treatment to protect the leather.
    Sometimes, I use a towel with Pledge on it.

This product also cleans fabric interior very well. Gotta use it dry, then scrub with a water dampened brush. Repeat on fabric as needed but if done right, you can see the stain come up into the suds and dampness on top.

Robert's statement was, "comes so clean you'll think you're on TV".

(Forgot to answer you before - sorry).

Henry

Thanks Henry, I wondered what happened to you, made me think I made you made at me.
    That's an interesting method of products, never thought of using that, my go to stuff has not worked.
    What other product are you speaking of?

Thanks again.

Default I'll put it...

Quote Originally Posted by SStampede View Post
    Thanks Henry, I wondered what happened to you, made me think I made you made at me.
    That's an interesting method of products, never thought of using that, my go to stuff has not worked.
    What other product are you speaking of?

Thanks again.
    I'll reply in a PM. Couple people on here may try to beat me up over something I've been doing for over 25 years with ONLY perfect results. Today, sometime.

Henry

Woolite diluted 8 parts water to 1 part woolite. Heavy soiled stuff I've used diluted simple green. Some say not to but I've never seen an issue. Look up the leather doctor forum. He really knows his stuff and offers leather care kits.