TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: The Dream Machines show 4-26-15 a MUST SEE!

Default The Dream Machines show 4-26-15 a MUST SEE!

Ok we talk about "car shows", local, national, Goodguys, NSRA, this my friends is the best ever. This show is without a doubt my favorite and honestly, if you love cars, if you love planes, if you love anything that moves human beings like I do, this is the show to attend. I named it "A celebration of transportation."

At the Dream Machines you will see a $million Ferrari parked next to a stock Model T, next to a low rider '64 Impala next to a vintage Hemi powered Bantam altered next to a Delorean, next to real running steam roller, next to a custom '50 Merc next to an Army tank, next to a 300 mph Bonniville car....you get the idea. We are talking at an air port where there will be P-51's and a ride in an open cockpit Bi-plane for you, home built planes, a jet car that they fire up through out the day, there is nothing like this show, awesome live bands, great food and drink, and it's all just a few hundred yards from the ocean!

Plan a trip out here to see an in-law :mwink: and then make show.

Get there early, they "open" at 10 but I have went in much earlier so there isn't a problem with traffic. After ten you are going to have a hard time getting into town on hwy 92. But there is also hwy 84, I will go home through 84, without a crowd, it's always nice. But get there early, go by "Main Street grill" and get a Cubano: Omelette with Sauteed Bananas and Jack Cheese. While the owner/cook sings along with the Tony Bennett song playing.

Folks, no kidding, this is one of the best days you could have if you enjoy this stuff at all.

http://dreammachines.miramarevents.com/

Brian
    Touched by an Angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    And check this out, no one is getting rich over this show, it benefits a retirement home.

Brian
    Touched by an Angel.

Default Makes me sick!

You guys get ALL the good shit. All we get is SNOW!

Happy for you and any who can attend. Maybe, even ROBERT will be there or will have machines there that he detailed.

Thank you for posting this and PLEASE, take and post lots of pics for us still with SNOW on the ground.

Henry