TheCoatingStore.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK GM guys ...match this .

Quote Originally Posted by Phil V View Post
    When I saw the picture of that truck the first thing that came to mind was the owner of that surely suffers from " short penis syndrome ".

cut-n-paste -- "Other than the fact that men who drive jacked up trucks are more than likely huge douche bags who still believe women belong in the kitchen, they are definitely suffering from small penis syndrome. This category of men is probably suffering the most, actually. As I like to say, “the bigger the lift, the smaller the dick.” A man’s penis also grows smaller with every inch of camouflage that lines his interior and/or ignorant stickers that refer to the truck they are stuck on. These men usually exert their frustrations with their small penis by revving their engine for no reason. A man with a small penis lets his vehicle serve as his penis. If you need further explanation regarding this topic you can refer to any country song, ever." LOL!
    That is so true.
    every real short guy I've known drove a huge truck.
    It's compensation, they can at least be bigger at something that way.

Quote Originally Posted by JCCLARK View Post
    That is so true.
    every real short guy I've known drove a huge truck.
    It's compensation, they can at least be bigger at something that way.
    My wife always says "little dick" when she sees one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooch View Post
    Now this is a truck you bunch of GM losers ...mooch

Attachment 15396
    This is a real man's vehicle 2016-Chevrolet-Corvette-Z07-Red-Elegance.jpg not that silly, jacked up, piece of dog shit, Ford truck.

LS6

Quote Originally Posted by LS6 View Post
    This is a real man's vehicle 2016-Chevrolet-Corvette-Z07-Red-Elegance.jpg not that silly, jacked up, piece of dog shit, Ford truck.

LS6

That is another short dick syndrome car, overcompensating. Now a Mustang Shelby is a real mans car, not some plastic tonka toy Corvette car that Barbie and Ken ride in. LOL.

That is another short dick syndrome car, overcompensating. Now a Mustang Shelby is a real mans car, not some plastic tonka toy Corvette car that Barbie and Ken ride in. LOL.
    lmao Phil! A mustang is but a Corvette ain't??? Lol...

I think they're both sweet, but since you mentioned Barbie..

Attached Images Attached Images

Come on now phil don't be jealous..

Gotta love how the car is pretty close to scale but Barbie can see clearly over the top of the windshield. might as well have her "car" out of proportion too, right?

reading older posts....

An elephant is stuck in the mud. A mouse cruises by in his brand new shiny Corvette. He tosses out a line and pulls the elephant out of the mud. A day or so later the elephant walks by and the mouse is stuck in the mud. He rolls his dick out far enough and the mouse is rescued.

The moral of the story is when you have a big dick, you do not need a Corvette.

In '93 my room mate's best friend bought a new corvette with mommy-daddy money. My room mate had to keep up with the Jones' and he bought one too.

At a gathering with a lot of girls who were all up on the Corvettes I told the elephant-mouse joke.

Scott

very strange bump!

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull14218 View Post
    very strange bump!
    Indeed LOL I was thinkin about the same thing.