TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Sacramento Autorama 2015

Hybrid View

Default Sacramento Autorama 2015

My favorite car of the show. A very GM "Motorama" looking fifties dream car.

Touched by an Angel.

Default So what do you say...

Quote Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
    My favorite car of the show. A very GM "Motorama" looking fifties dream car.
    Is that one of those, "don't call my Caddy a Chevy" or the other way around?

Gotta admire the work put into all this stuff even if you don't like the outcome.

Henry

I love that Cad! It's a bit over the top, just a bit, but I love it.

I forgot to get back on the computer after my daughter had to use it for homework to finish this post.

Here are all the photos I shot.

http://s200.photobucket.com/user/Bas...?sort=3&page=1

Brian
    Touched by an Angel.

Default What is it?

I love that Cad! It's a bit over the top, just a bit, but I love it.

I forgot to get back on the computer after my daughter had to use it for homework to finish this post.

Here are all the photos I shot.

http://s200.photobucket.com/user/Bas...?sort=3&page=1

Brian
    Brian, you call it a Caddy but the dash and other stuff look like maybe a 59 Chevy? What say you?

Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Brian, you call it a Caddy but the dash and other stuff look like maybe a 59 Chevy? What say you?

Henry
    Now that you mention it it does have a certain amount of 59 Chevy to it.

He has made a '59 Chevy into a Cad, both quarters, fenders, it is kinda of a mix I understand but I would think it's more of a Cad now. But I'll look at the program tonight and see what he calls it. The dash is Chevy though. Did you look at the photos on my photobucket? How about the '59 ElCamino that has a trunk lid over the whole bed, outside of the stupid wood shit and the air cleaner that sucker was neat.

Brian
    Touched by an Angel.

Default Yes...

He has made a '59 Chevy into a Cad, both quarters, fenders, it is kinda of a mix I understand but I would think it's more of a Cad now. But I'll look at the program tonight and see what he calls it. The dash is Chevy though. Did you look at the photos on my photobucket? How about the '59 ElCamino that has a trunk lid over the whole bed, outside of the stupid wood shit and the air cleaner that sucker was neat.

Brian
    I saw it Brian. Like I said before, I can't imagine the work, money and imagination and dedication some people have!

Have to ask you, what is the roof on the silver 63-65 Riviera and tail lights?

Thanks to LS6, bam55 and you for sharing great photos we would otherwise not see.

Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post

Henry
    It is listed as a 1959 Chevy ElCamino on this web site. https://www.rodshows.com/gnrs/2015/2...rs-garner.html

But in the show program I have it's an "Elco" as a make with the "Model" as "Kustom".

Brian
    Touched by an Angel.

My favorite is the silver Riviera, looks great with better body lines than the original Riviera.