TheCoatingStore.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ford = more reliable ///\\\ Chevy = faster

Mooch is offline I guess you've noticed I DON'T HAVE A CLUE

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    This has your name all over it mooch:

https://www.mecum.com/lot-detail/RC0...ble/Automatic/

Henry
    That is a beauty Henry . way out of my price range but what a car .

mooch
    Some call me Doosh!

Well how bout that Mooch, Ford won again today... good week for Ford!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2 View Post
    Well how bout that Mooch, Ford won again today... good week for Ford!
    That was some race .You have to be lucky to win Daytona . There is a changing of the guard in Nascar starting this year . Plenty of new young kids driving and they are fast and not afraid .

Old Gordon is retiring and the other old boys are going to get run over soon . Gordon is smart and a really good guy .has all the money he will ever need . That kid won today is in early 20s and worth about 20 million . Going to be a interesting season . While that old Chevy small block you love so much was a great motor ..it couldn't keep up with these engines .

I was at Daytona in 64 when the Chrysler Hemi's killed the field .Petty won and the closest car to him was 2 laps down . Plymouth and Dodge 9 out of the top ten . A few years later nascar took care of that ..couldn't have those Chevys losing so bad .

They made the cubic inch no bigger than 353 . Oh didn't Chevy have a motor that size . Dale Earnhart and Bill France who started nascar were the best of friends .

I liked it better when you had to run what the company made that the public could buy .

A ford sweep at Daytona was sweet .

Mooch..NASA wants my brain .
    Some call me Doosh!

NASA or the CDC, Mooch ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil V View Post
    NASA or the CDC, Mooch ?
    NASA .they are aware of the fact I came here from a distant planet . They want a map but I took an oath not to reveal the location .

Mooch ..living with humans isn't easy .
    Some call me Doosh!

that comment about new yorkers does not suprise me. tennessee has more than our share of transplanted yankees. they are different to put it mildly. they supposedly move from the north to get away fron the city but they are quick to point out how things was done where they came from.

Quote Originally Posted by easymoney View Post
    that comment about new yorkers does not suprise me. tennessee has more than our share of transplanted yankees. they are different to put it mildly. they supposedly move from the north to get away fron the city but they are quick to point out how things was done where they came from.
    New Yorkers are a different breed of people . They can be the best of friends you could ever had or the biggest nightmare . Unlike us guys from Jersey we are sweet and full of joy .

Btw where I live in NJ is below the mason Dixie line . But one thing for sure wherever we move to we make it better . Now why anyone would move to Tenn is beyond me . Mighty cold there in the winter unlike Florida . Plus we have oranges and palm trees .

Hawaii would be ok but they eat raw fish so I wouldn't trust them . You eat raw fish in Tenn ?

Mooch .... btw the Tenn river is mighty nice .
    Some call me Doosh!

Quote Originally Posted by Mooch View Post
    New Yorkers are a different breed of people . They can be the best of friends you could ever had or the biggest nightmare . Unlike us guys from Jersey we are sweet and full of joy .

Btw where I live in NJ is below the mason Dixie line . But one thing for sure wherever we move to we make it better . Now why anyone would move to Tenn is beyond me . Mighty cold there in the winter unlike Florida . Plus we have oranges and palm trees .

Hawaii would be ok but they eat raw fish so I wouldn't trust them . You eat raw fish in Tenn ?

Mooch .... btw the Tenn river is mighty nice .
    Lmao Mooch, you're funny! Did they move the mason dixon line when I wasn't looking?

Well, they're just trying to help.. heheheheh..

Last time I was in Fla, we went from Miami to the gulf coast, and then to Orlando, and then back to Miami.

Orlando was much different than the rest of Fla from what I saw... but I did like the radio stations! Lot's of good music down there.. Even in Miami, some of that Cuban music rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2 View Post
    Lmao Mooch, you're funny! Did they move the mason dixon line when I wasn't looking?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Middle-Island View Post
    ^No doubt. Some maps of the Mason-Dixon show Cape May below the line. Kind of amazing to think "the south" was just a two hour drive from here, and in New Jersey of all places.

That is because that portion of New Jersey actually is well south of the Mason-Dixon Line. Cape May is about even with Annapolis and Washington, DC in terms of latitude. If you extended the Mason-Dixon Line straight across New Jersey, you'd wind up around Long Beach Island.
    leopard88 no está en línea

Mooch ..why do I even bother .
    Some call me Doosh!

Quote Originally Posted by Mooch View Post
    Mooch ..why do I even bother .
    ..because it's funny!

But NJ was never rebel territory, I don't care what "they" say.. and I know you know it's a bunch of crap too.

Default BUT...

As I recall, in the '70s many factories from CT relocated to the south and TN was a major relocation spot. Major bearing manufacturers, plastic injection mold machine manufacturers and many more "THOUGHT" they could do it cheaper down there.

Big surprise since it was quickly discovered that people in the south had no sense of work ethic and lacked major ability to learn. Soon, the relocated companies were paying their better workers to relocate. You can thank the north for jobs you people probably still have. You people were the "CHINA" of the '70s!

Henry