TheCoatingStore.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GM Bolt

Quote Originally Posted by Phil V View Post
    quote from Brian -- "People like you give me a lot of entertainment. SECONDS you are talking about SECONDS geeeeez, spend your time looking up at the clouds or the amazing trees or flowers. " (end quote).

HOW ABOUT KEEPING YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD AND STAYING FOCUSED AS A RESPONSIBLE DRIVER, IF NOT FOR YOURSELF THEN FOR THE SAFETY OF THE OTHER PEOPLE SHARING THE SAME ROAD YOU'RE ON ?
    What in living hell are you talking about? Phil, you are one of those too, people get in "your way" geeez, poor up tight ****ers. Phil, you leave a little room and you don't need to be staring at the brake lights of the car in front of you! My God you guys are ****ed up.

Brian
    Touched by an Angel.

Quote Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
    People like you give me a lot of entertainment. SECONDS you are talking about SECONDS geeeeez, spend your time looking up at the clouds or the amazing trees or flowers.

SECONDS is all you are talking about! If that, usually we aren't talking about ANY loss of time because you would have ended up next to the same car at the light even if you got past him. Geeeez

Brian
    spend your time looking up at the clouds or the amazing trees or flowers.
    That's why I like to be a passenger sometimes Brian..

Phil was right. When you're driving, you should be watching the road.

"Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!" And if you want to go sightseeing, take the damn bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2 View Post
    That's why I like to be a passenger sometimes Brian..

Phil was right. When you're driving, you should be watching the road.

"Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!" And if you want to go sightseeing, take the damn bus.
    You guys are sad, if you have no clue how to drive, stare at the brake lights of the car in front of you.

Brian
    Touched by an Angel.

You guys are sad, if you have no clue how to drive, stare at the brake lights of the car in front of you.

Brian
    I never stare at the brake lights Brian. I look over, under, around, and through the car ahead of me to see what's coming up.

And sometimes I check my mirror to see if anyone is catching up from behind. If I see someone who's going faster than me, I let em pass.

Mr, Magoo -- La di da di da di da, Oh my ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8GTHXTEvIc

I will try to explain this again. Though neither of you have the commonsense of a ****ing house cat.

I drive the speed limit or above, just as fast as you guys. I drive WITH traffic. If you don't understand this, I know it's complex stuff, I will explain. You see I drive the same speed as the cars in front of me. It comes down to the basic science principle "To masses can not occupy the same space at the same time", I can't go faster than that car because it's in my way and it and my car are two different masses, so I can't go through them like in your crazy sick minds.

Now here is the thing that will throw you, I know it's deep, but I leave a lot of room between me and them. Whew, I know this is hard to grasp with your limited minds but here goes.

If I am 200 feet behind the car in front of me that means at 65 miles per hour I am roughly 2 seconds behind that car. You can use this calculator to figure it out, if you can figure out how to use the calculator that is. http://www.calculateme.com/Speed/Fee...lesperHour.htm

But I usually leave it back to 400 feet or so. Never worrying for a second how far away they are from me. Because you see, I know it's hard to grasp to you guys but it won't change a thing in how fast I arrive. You can drive like hell and get to your destination and while you are blowing your nose before you get out I will pull my Rambler up along the side of you to say hi. That is one of the problems with tiny little minds like yours, they have a twisted image of time.

Soooooooo, I am two-4-20 seconds behind him, not only that, it leaves me a better view around him to what he may be doing in the future. I have a complete view of the road too! I can take a quick gaze at that amazing Hawk on the fence post or those amazing clouds that are natural art, so beautiful.

So you see, I am not holding back anyone or taking longer to get where I am going, well, come on now unless we are talking about those two seconds. But I can live with it, I'll just throw away those two seconds so I can see the beautiful sites and live another day to hug my wife and kids.

But please, don't change how you drive, you boneheads put food on my table.

Brian
    Touched by an Angel.

I will try to explain this again. Though neither of you have the commonsense of a ****ing house cat.

I drive the speed limit or above, just as fast as you guys. I drive WITH traffic. If you don't understand this, I know it's complex stuff, I will explain. You see I drive the same speed as the cars in front of me. It comes down to the basic science principle "To masses can not occupy the same space at the same time", I can't go faster than that car because it's in my way and it and my car are two different masses, so I can't go through them like in your crazy sick minds.

Now here is the thing that will throw you, I know it's deep, but I leave a lot of room between me and them. Whew, I know this is hard to grasp with your limited minds but here goes.

If I am 200 feet behind the car in front of me that means at 65 miles per hour I am roughly 2 seconds behind that car. You can use this calculator to figure it out, if you can figure out how to use the calculator that is. http://www.calculateme.com/Speed/Fee...lesperHour.htm

But I usually leave it back to 400 feet or so. Never worrying for a second how far away they are from me. Because you see, I know it's hard to grasp to you guys but it won't change a thing in how fast I arrive. You can drive like hell and get to your destination and while you are blowing your nose before you get out I will pull my Rambler up along the side of you to say hi. That is one of the problems with tiny little minds like yours, they have a twisted image of time.

Soooooooo, I am two-4-20 seconds behind him, not only that, it leaves me a better view around him to what he may be doing in the future. I have a complete view of the road too! I can take a quick gaze at that amazing Hawk on the fence post or those amazing clouds that are natural art, so beautiful.

So you see, I am not holding back anyone or taking longer to get where I am going, well, come on now unless we are talking about those two seconds. But I can live with it, I'll just throw away those two seconds so I can see the beautiful sites and live another day to hug my wife and kids.

But please, don't change how you drive, you boneheads put food on my table.

Brian
    heheh, it's just fun to get you riled up Brian.

If you leave more than a football field in front of you, even at highway speeds, you're absolutely doing it wrong.

...unless you're doing it in the right lane. You can do whatever you want over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2 View Post
    heheh, it's just fun to get you riled up Brian.

If you leave more than a football field in front of you, even at highway speeds, you're absolutely doing it wrong.

...unless you're doing it in the right lane. You can do whatever you want over there.
    Jim, how in the **** do you figure that? So the **** what how far it is, I am going WITH traffic, jeeeez you are a pain in the ass.

Brian
    Touched by an Angel.

Brian, you're going to have to switch to decaff for sure.

Jim, just watch, tomorrow Brian is going to jump in his Rambler, rev up the engine a couple times then speed off into the fast lane tail gating a Porsche Carrera GT3 just to show you he can do it. LOL.

Brian, you're going to have to switch to decaff for sure.

Jim, just watch, tomorrow Brian is going to jump in his Rambler, rev up the engine a couple times then speed off into the fast lane tail gating a Porsche Carrera GT3 just to show you he can do it. LOL.
    Shit, you guys are my caffeine! And you bet I will, I got the U joints changed so she doesn't have any vibration like she did. I took her out on the freeway after doing it and brought her up to 70!

Brian
    Touched by an Angel.

Mooch is offline I guess you've noticed I DON'T HAVE A CLUE

If I ever get behind that pos rambler in my F350 he will get the hell out of the way or I will push him off the road .

Keep your eyes on the road asshole . I bet you even tex and drive .

Mooch
    Some call me Doosh!

Quote Originally Posted by Mooch View Post
    If I ever get behind that pos rambler in my F350 he will get the hell out of the way or I will push him off the road .

Keep your eyes on the road asshole . I bet you even tex and drive .

Mooch
    You talking Tex Ritter?

Brian

Touched by an Angel.

Mooch is offline I guess you've noticed I DON'T HAVE A CLUE

You talking Tex Ritter?

Brian

Yep ...I always like him as a kid .

Mooch
    Some call me Doosh!

Shit, you guys are my caffeine! And you bet I will, I got the U joints changed so she doesn't have any vibration like she did. I took her out on the freeway after doing it and brought her up to 70!

Brian
    Lmao, that's the spirit Brian! Be sure to post a vid on youtube, otherwise I won't believe it

Brian, you're going to have to switch to decaff for sure....

Lmao Phil!