TheCoatingStore.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My First ever go at bodywork and repaint

well its been a while since I've been back on, had a long run of unfortunate events getting in the way(life).

Starting to get back into the repaint process, however I do not like the cured Utech 3.8 SS. It is SOFT. So i decided to give BC/CC a shot i think. I ordered a gallon of SPI clear and he suggested a Wanda BC since my jobber carries it. Im going to start with the tailgate i shaved to practice on, then my new roll pan, and new plastic bumper cover before I begin going at the truck again to get some more practice.

Quote Originally Posted by DieseLife View Post
    well its been a while since I've been back on, had a long run of unfortunate events getting in the way(life).

Starting to get back into the repaint process, however I do not like the cured Utech 3.8 SS. It is SOFT. So i decided to give BC/CC a shot i think. I ordered a gallon of SPI clear and he suggested a Wanda BC since my jobber carries it. Im going to start with the tailgate i shaved to practice on, then my new roll pan, and new plastic bumper cover before I begin going at the truck again to get some more practice.
    Welcome back, if possible take some pictures and let us know how you like the new products that you're using. I used some Wanda on a low-end job that we did but, if I remember correctly, it didn't cover well and I never used it again.