TheCoatingStore.com

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: 58/55 Chevy Truck Project

Quote Originally Posted by S-C View Post
    I thought the very same thing when I read this!

You drop a 36' Chevy coupe in Ruby Red under Bam's 58' chevy truck and that is a T shirt I would buy for both me and Bam! Gotta love hot rodding

Quote Originally Posted by Ronf View Post
    You drop a 36' Chevy coupe in Ruby Red under Bam's 58' chevy truck and that is a T shirt I would buy for both me and Bam! Gotta love hot rodding

Default Yes sir...

S - C Special Creativity!!!

Man, you are good. Great rendering of your past efforts along with 'bam's' truck & that caption!

OVER THE TOP!!!

Henry

len should do a run of those and put them in the store. he could put his logo on the other side.
    b marler

Quote Originally Posted by bmarler View Post
    len should do a run of those and put them in the store. he could put his logo on the other side.
    My wife just gave me this one.

old classic.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    My wife just gave me this one.

old classic.jpg
    like it! i think most of us have been considered "classics" for some time now...
    b marler

Quote Originally Posted by bmarler View Post
    like it! i think most of us have been considered "classics" for some time now...
    bmarler,
    isn't that the truth! At least it didn't say "antique"..lol
    Great Tee Len, I love those

Wow S-C you are good with your PC skills, makes me feel antiquated. I love that shirt, going to talk to a shop and see what they need to produce one. That is absolutely over the top! BTW, that color is dead on!

Default Jpegs

S-C,

Can you send me those jpegs from your PC artwork?

S-C,

Can you send me those jpegs from your PC artwork?
    Well…

I can do better than that!

Ron, you expressed a great deal of enthusiasm over this, so I thought what the hell. I spent some more time working and tweaking the images and decided to take them to a shirt printing business myself just to see how it might turnout. I went over the layout with one of their in house designers and with a few more adjustments told him to go ahead and make the shirt just to see how it would look.

I had never done this before, so wasn’t sure what to expect.

Driving back to pick it up I was excited as hell, had no idea how it would turn out.

Anyway, this is the finished product, and yes, that is me in the pic with my Dickies shorts on… Lol.

I think the shirt came out pretty darn cool, it actually looks better in person!

That said, if you think you still want this, let me know.

Well…

I can do better than that!

Ron, you expressed a great deal of enthusiasm over this, so I thought what the hell. I spent some more time working and tweaking the images and decided to take them to a shirt printing business myself just to see how it might turnout. I went over the layout with one of their in house designers and with a few more adjustments told him to go ahead and make the shirt just to see how it would look.

I had never done this before, so wasn’t sure what to expect.

Driving back to pick it up I was excited as hell, had no idea how it would turn out.

Anyway, this is the finished product, and yes, that is me in the pic with my Dickies shorts on… Lol.

I think the shirt came out pretty darn cool, it actually looks better in person!

That said, if you think you still want this, let me know.

S-C,

Damn, you beat me to the punch. I found a company to make these and they are only waiting on graphics. Mine will be getting one more detail. Going to send you a private message and think you will enjoy this.

S-C,

Excuse me for not commenting on the shirt. I think excitement over came me lol. That shirt came out fantastic! I would be honored to own a shirt like yours! Check your PM's

S-C,

Excuse me for not commenting on the shirt. I think excitement over came me lol. That shirt came out fantastic! I would be honored to own a shirt like yours! Check your PM's
    Lol… Well, now you can make as many as you like! Check your PM's, enjoy & have fun with it!

The Electric Windows are installed and working properly. I had the glass custom cut to a template I made. The store bought glass just did not fit to my liking. The fits great now.

Last edited by bam55; 08-21-2021 at 09:28 PM.

A couple of pics from Rudy's meet and greet in Redondo Beach California