TheCoatingStore.com

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: 58/55 Chevy Truck Project

Default OK...

You better stop seeing things. Although everything you have done and redone are great touches, that thought process can become never ending. (You seriously need to know that.)

Seriously, it does look good and a good job you did. Man, you love to weld. No wonder you're so good at it.

Meant to ask you, what is going on with the tan color (lower front end behind where bumper would be?) Is that masking or are you redoing paint, or? Just wondering.

Well, thank you for this installment, "The Truck That WILL Be"!

Henry

I think that it is going to start out with Bam standing up and saying: "Hello, my name is Bam and I am addicted to bad ass trucks, modifying them and using my bad ass skills"

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    You better stop seeing things. Although everything you have done and redone are great touches, that thought process can become never ending. (You seriously need to know that.)

Seriously, it does look good and a good job you did. Man, you love to weld. No wonder you're so good at it.

Meant to ask you, what is going on with the tan color (lower front end behind where bumper would be?) Is that masking or are you redoing paint, or? Just wondering.

Well, thank you for this installment, "The Truck That WILL Be"!

Henry
    That’s masking tape from when I was modifying the bumper I didn’t want to scratch the paint. And yes I do know I can’t continue to modify but I have to do what the truck tells me to do or I will not be happy. I only change the hood because of the fleetside bed, it seemed like something from the 58 should be up front.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatBald View Post
    I think that it is going to start out with Bam standing up and saying: "Hello, my name is Bam and I am addicted to bad ass trucks, modifying them and using my bad ass skills"
    Thank you for saying so man is greatly appreciated
    Last edited by bam55; 04-10-2019 at 09:42 AM.

Default But you can!

Quote Originally Posted by bam55 View Post
    Thatís masking tape from when I was modifying the bumper I didnít want to scratch the paint. And yes I do know I canít continue to modify but I have to do what the truck tells me to do I am not be happy I only change the hood because of the fleet side bed it seem like something from the 58

Thank you for saying so man is greatly appreciated
    Sorry, 'bam', as I was not questioning what or why you were doing something. You most certainly CAN make any mod, change or anything else you want to on YOUR truck.

My only point was the observation that your mind NEVER stops thinking of more things to do and know what? That's a good thing and every mod you made or made a change to has worked out well.

I do understand your reasoning between the hood and the bed now and it all makes sense. Just keep on what you're keeping on cuz we love it all.....

Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Sorry, 'bam', as I was not questioning what or why you were doing something. You most certainly CAN make any mod, change or anything else you want to on YOUR truck.

My only point was the observation that your mind NEVER stops thinking of more things to do and know what? That's a good thing and every mod you made or made a change to has worked out well.

I do understand your reasoning between the hood and the bed now and it all makes sense. Just keep on what you're keeping on cuz we love it all.....

Henry
    What are you sorry about, I agree with you on I have to stop modifying and get her done, I was only explaining that the truck told me to make a change up front since I change the rear.lol