TheCoatingStore.com

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 226 to 232 of 232

Thread: 58/55 Chevy Truck Project

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,311

    Default OK...

    You better stop seeing things. Although everything you have done and redone are great touches, that thought process can become never ending. (You seriously need to know that.)

    Seriously, it does look good and a good job you did. Man, you love to weld. No wonder you're so good at it.

    Meant to ask you, what is going on with the tan color (lower front end behind where bumper would be?) Is that masking or are you redoing paint, or? Just wondering.

    Well, thank you for this installment, "The Truck That WILL Be"!

    Henry

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    432

    Default

    I think that it is going to start out with Bam standing up and saying: "Hello, my name is Bam and I am addicted to bad ass trucks, modifying them and using my bad ass skills"

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    You better stop seeing things. Although everything you have done and redone are great touches, that thought process can become never ending. (You seriously need to know that.)

    Seriously, it does look good and a good job you did. Man, you love to weld. No wonder you're so good at it.

    Meant to ask you, what is going on with the tan color (lower front end behind where bumper would be?) Is that masking or are you redoing paint, or? Just wondering.

    Well, thank you for this installment, "The Truck That WILL Be"!

    Henry
    That’s masking tape from when I was modifying the bumper I didn’t want to scratch the paint. And yes I do know I can’t continue to modify but I have to do what the truck tells me to do or I will not be happy. I only change the hood because of the fleetside bed, it seemed like something from the 58 should be up front.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatBald View Post
    I think that it is going to start out with Bam standing up and saying: "Hello, my name is Bam and I am addicted to bad ass trucks, modifying them and using my bad ass skills"
    Thank you for saying so man is greatly appreciated
    Last edited by bam55; 04-10-2019 at 09:42 AM.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,311

    Default But you can!

    Quote Originally Posted by bam55 View Post
    Thatís masking tape from when I was modifying the bumper I didnít want to scratch the paint. And yes I do know I canít continue to modify but I have to do what the truck tells me to do I am not be happy I only change the hood because of the fleet side bed it seem like something from the 58

    Thank you for saying so man is greatly appreciated
    Sorry, 'bam', as I was not questioning what or why you were doing something. You most certainly CAN make any mod, change or anything else you want to on YOUR truck.

    My only point was the observation that your mind NEVER stops thinking of more things to do and know what? That's a good thing and every mod you made or made a change to has worked out well.

    I do understand your reasoning between the hood and the bed now and it all makes sense. Just keep on what you're keeping on cuz we love it all.....

    Henry

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,311

    Default Calling bam55 ???

    Quote Originally Posted by bam55 View Post
    Thatís masking tape from when I was modifying the bumper I didnít want to scratch the paint. And yes I do know I canít continue to modify but I have to do what the truck tells me to do or I will not be happy. I only change the hood because of the fleetside bed, it seemed like something from the 58 should be up front.

    Thank you for saying so man is greatly appreciated
    Like a baseball game and you're up at bat.

    Hopefully, all is well with you and yours and your special 'fleet' which I'm certain you have more to show us.

    Of well, just a hello and request for a post at the end of the weekend (or sooner) You are missed!

    Henry

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    743

    Default

    Not a lot to post but I got the doors and hood painted and I currently blocking the bed trying to get it ready for paint. I have to install windows, its getting there slowly but surely.

    Here are some pics of how the doors and hood turned out.





    I was not going to post any pics until I had everything together but you asked.lol

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,311

    Default Thank you!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bam55 View Post
    Not a lot to post but I got the doors and hood painted and I currently blocking the bed trying to get it ready for paint. I have to install windows, its getting there slowly but surely.

    Here are some pics of how the doors and hood turned out.





    I was not going to post any pics until I had everything together but you asked.lol
    Of course I asked. I think I asked for many of us who follow you and your project(s). Waiting between your posts is like being "hungry" for hours - you know that feeling you get? Many of us just can't wait for the next one. And you know what? It's all your fault for being SO good, SERIOUSLY!!

    Post when you can and thank you ahead of time. Regards!

    Henry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •