TheCoatingStore.com

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 58/55 Chevy Truck Project

Default Absolutely Gorgeous!

Lol,

That video is frickin GREAT!!

Oh my, this truck is amazing Bam, work of art! This truck needs to be displayed on a pedestal!

I had to go back and start following this thread. I skimmed through the past 7+ years of this build for now, but will definitely take more time later when time permits. Holy crap man, Iím completely blown away, so much to take in and absorb itís overwhelming!

The amount of man hours you have in this project must be staggering, it definitely shows though, incredible work to say the least, absolutely beautiful, love it.

You are one very talented individual, wish I had a minute amount of what you have.

Thanks for sharing with all of us!

Oh, and your wife is one very special lady too, allowing you to fulfill your passion by spending countless hours with your other significant other (the í58)!

Quote Originally Posted by S-C View Post
    Lol,

That video is frickin GREAT!!

Oh my, this truck is amazing Bam, work of art! This truck needs to be displayed on a pedestal!

I had to go back and start following this thread. I skimmed through the past 7+ years of this build for now, but will definitely take more time later when time permits. Holy crap man, I’m completely blown away, so much to take in and absorb it’s overwhelming!

The amount of man hours you have in this project must be staggering, it definitely shows though, incredible work to say the least, absolutely beautiful, love it.

You are one very talented individual, wish I had a minute amount of what you have.

Thanks for sharing with all of us!

Oh, and your wife is one very special lady too, allowing you to fulfill your passion by spending countless hours with your other significant other (the ’58)!

Man I don't know what to say to all that. Its very nice comments like this that make me even more proud of the work I did on the truck. Thanks man I really appreciate it.
    Last edited by bam55; 05-12-2021 at 12:07 PM.

Default Yes sir...

Quote Originally Posted by bam55 View Post
    Man I don't know what to say to all that. Its very nice comments like this that make me even more proud than I am of the work I did on the truck. Thanks man I really appreciate it.
    You earned it all, bam!

These guys need to see your 55 as well. Then your work with the DOGS was amazing.

Hey, he said 7 years, has it really been that long (ALREADY?) (Do I look older?)

The tinted windshield adds a touch of class IMO; I like how it came out

Yeah, the SPOTLIGHT is on you good buddy so get some new shades for the glare from that shiny machine rolling down the road. You are the man!

Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    You earned it all, bam!

These guys need to see your 55 as well. Then your work with the DOGS was amazing.

Hey, he said 7 years, has it really been that long (ALREADY?) (Do I look older?)

The tinted windshield adds a touch of class IMO; I like how it came out

Yeah, the SPOTLIGHT is on you good buddy so get some new shades for the glare from that shiny machine rolling down the road. You are the man!

Henry
    Yep 7 years on this site even more for the total build. But hey it was both joy and pain. The best thing is I did it all hard cash not credit cards just what I could spare over time. The wife did not like how long it took but she loves that fact.lol

Yep 7 years on this site even more for the total build. But hey it was both joy and pain. The best thing is I did it all hard cash not credit cards just what I could spare over time. The wife did not like how long it took but she loves that fact.lol
    Bam you and Ronf are real inspirations to everyone on this site, thanks for sharing your builds.

so nice when a project reaches completion. it's funny though, how it can leave a void in your life. now you're wondering what to do with your time right?
    just kidding, there's always plenty of things to do to take up the days.

congratulations on getting it finished! i love the vision you had of how you wanted it to come out, and all the hard work it took to get there. and especially doing it all on cash on hand, that takes discipline. so glad you shared it with us, can't wait to see what you do next.
    b marler

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    Bam you and Ronf are real inspirations to everyone on this site, thanks for sharing your builds.
    Well said Len, couldn't agree more.

These men are gifted in many ways for sure, no denying that. It takes a special individual with such dedication, creativity, craftsmanship etc. and there are no doubt many others on this site with this amazing talent.

Len, you too are a great leader and inspirer, a true craftsman and master of his trade. Many of us look to you as our mentor, an advisor, someone with all the answers. Cheers

Guys, letís not forget the fine women in our lives that not only let us, but also encourage us to pursue our passion.

Your truck look great. Must have been a great feeling to take it out for a drive for the first time. Good on you for doing it only when time and money permit. Have not read through the build but the comments leave me with the impression you did the work yourself. That is a great feeling of satisfaction. congratulations
    Building my dream one piece at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    Thanks Len, and it was a pleasure sharing my build.

Quote Originally Posted by bmarler View Post
    so nice when a project reaches completion. it's funny though, how it can leave a void in your life. now you're wondering what to do with your time right?
    just kidding, there's always plenty of things to do to take up the days.

congratulations on getting it finished! i love the vision you had of how you wanted it to come out, and all the hard work it took to get there. and especially doing it all on cash on hand, that takes discipline. so glad you shared it with us, can't wait to see what you do next.
    Well first I want to Thank you for all your wonderful comments. Second I have a 55 210 that I want to redo but I'm going to take a year break before I start on that.lol

Quote Originally Posted by S-C View Post
    Well said Len, couldn't agree more.

These men are gifted in many ways for sure, no denying that. It takes a special individual with such dedication, creativity, craftsmanship etc. and there are no doubt many others on this site with this amazing talent.

Len, you too are a great leader and inspirer, a true craftsman and master of his trade. Many of us look to you as our mentor, an advisor, someone with all the answers. Cheers

Guys, letís not forget the fine women in our lives that not only let us, but also encourage us to pursue our passion.
    Yeah we should all the Len for providing the space to share our passion for cars. So thanks Len. As far as the women in our lives I'm just lucky and blessed

Quote Originally Posted by Marten View Post
    Your truck look great. Must have been a great feeling to take it out for a drive for the first time. Good on you for doing it only when time and money permit. Have not read through the build but the comments leave me with the impression you did the work yourself. That is a great feeling of satisfaction. congratulations
    Thanks man. Yes I did everything on this truck from the rooter to the tooter myself. The only thing I did not do was stitch the interior parts. Yeah I had to stay discipline on this build and keep telling myself it will get done when its done.

I got the console I made back from upholstery

Damn Bam,

Console looks great! I'm guessing you are down to door cards and kick panels? What a fantastic build, enjoy it this summer!

Default Yes sir...

Oh YEAH!!!

Looking SO 'sweet' and you keep those keys hanging in there.

(I have a 6:15 flight just to help put a few miles on it - back here to the east coast!)

GREAT job bam and is the '55' still on for next patient?

Henry

PS: Hey, no 8-TRACK Player?

Thanks Len, and it was a pleasure sharing my build.

Well first I want to Thank you for all your wonderful comments. Second I have a 55 210 that I want to redo but I'm going to take a year break before I start on that.lol
    ooh, a 210, can't wait! i just love those. i don't blame you for taking a year off. you'll be tweaking small things on the truck anyway. and driving it...
    b marler