TheCoatingStore.com

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: 58/55 Chevy Truck Project

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Oh YEAH!!!

Looking SO 'sweet' and you keep those keys hanging in there.

(I have a 6:15 flight just to help put a few miles on it - back here to the east coast!)

GREAT job bam and is the '55' still on for next patient?

Henry

PS: Hey, no 8-TRACK Player?
    Yep the 55 210 is next up, its nice but I'm ready for a change its due for a makeover.

Quote Originally Posted by bmarler View Post
    ooh, a 210, can't wait! i just love those. i don't blame you for taking a year off. you'll be tweaking small things on the truck anyway. and driving it...
    Correct, a year gives me some planning time to see what I really want to do with the 210.

Here it is in its current state.

Default Really ?

Quote Originally Posted by bam55 View Post
    Yep the 55 210 is next up, its nice but I'm ready for a change its due for a makeover.

Correct, a year gives me some planning time to see what I really want to do with the 210.

Here it is in its current state.
    Seems a shame to even think about touching such a beautiful car BUT as we've seen, there AIN'T no stopping the "bam"!

OH and I doubt you could go a year without YOUR hands in the mix. It's too much in your blood!

I (we all) wish you the best going forward regardless!

Henry

Seems a shame to even think about touching such a beautiful car BUT as we've seen, there AIN'T no stopping the "bam"!

OH and I doubt you could go a year without YOUR hands in the mix. It's too much in your blood!

I (we all) wish you the best going forward regardless!

Henry
    Henry,

Thanks for the comments on the 210 being beautiful, but its not a shame to touch it, its simply hotroddering. At least thats what I tell my wife when she ask why I can't leave it alone.lol I say "Babe you knew I was a rodder when you married me".

Bam,
    This is T shirt material for sure

"Babe you knew I was a rodder when you married me".

Quote Originally Posted by Ronf View Post
    Bam,

See, now I know why I'm not rich.lol Your right.lol

I had the truck dynoed tuned. It made 325 hp and 327 lbs of torque at the wheels.

I also been hitting a couple of meet and greets and having a ball.

That guy isn't leaning against your fender is he? That would be a good excuse to use your tazer.

Default Yes sir...

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    That guy isn't leaning against your fender is he? That would be a good excuse to use your tazer.

OMG LEN!

My EXACT thoughts when I opened the link!

Back in our day, that was one of the biggest NO NO's!

And you, "bam", stand up tall and suck in all those compliments you worked SO long and HARD to get to!

Happy For YOU!!!

Henry

Nope he is not leaning on the truck its the camera angle. That guy is a amazing builder and has too much respect for the work involved to do such a thing. Stop being trouble makers.lol

Default Wrong...

Nope he is not leaning on the truck its the camera angle. That guy is a amazing builder and has too much respect for the work involved to do such a thing. Stop being trouble makers.lol
    We're not being trouble makers man, just we saw something that looked like a person leaning on what we all watched you sweat over and that was our initial reaction.

Don't forget, you were there while we only see a picture and we would obviously protect you, 'bam'.

Hey, forgot to mention, that's a good looking black 55 next to your truck. You must feel SO good being PART OF THE SHOWS this year. Wish I could be there to see your face.

Happy for you, again!

Henry

PS: Listen, we most likely will never meet but you have quite a LARGE FAN CLUB RIGHT HERE!

nothing but new clean microfiber better touch that thing! so glad you're having fun with it.
    pretty respectable dyno numbers too, btw.
    b marler

Hey, forgot to mention, that's a good looking black 55 next to your truck. You must feel SO good being PART OF THE SHOWS this year. Wish I could be there to see your face.

Happy for you, again!

Henry

PS: Listen, we most likely will never meet but you have quite a LARGE FAN CLUB RIGHT HERE!
    Hey Henry that is my buddys 55. Its actually a very dark blue and you are right its very nice. Its a 5 speed manual and a big block. Thanks for all the compliments man.

Quote Originally Posted by bmarler View Post
    nothing but new clean microfiber better touch that thing! so glad you're having fun with it.
    pretty respectable dyno numbers too, btw.
    Thanks man and yes I will take care of her but I'm not going to be nuts about it. I'm happy with the dyno numbers its way more than enough power to push that truck down the road and have fun while doing it. Thanks man

Default Here’s Your Shirt!

Henry,

Thanks for the comments on the 210 being beautiful, but its not a shame to touch it, its simply hotroddering. At least thats what I tell my wife when she ask why I can't leave it alone.lol I say "Babe you knew I was a rodder when you married me".
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronf View Post
    Bam,

I thought the very same thing when I read this!

Quote Originally Posted by S-C View Post
    I thought the very same thing when I read this!

I love that its really cool.